[Serie A] Genoa 0-0 Juventus (11th March, 2012) (13 Viewers)

MoM

• Buffon

• De Ceglie

• Marchisio

• Pirlo

• Pepe

• Vucinic

Results are only viewable after voting.

king Ale

Oct 28, 2004
The management and the coach want him to succeed so badly in order to show the fans that were wrong on him from the very beginning. He is great player and need to be redeemed immediately.

According to Gazzetta`s article he is more suitable playing with Vucinic than Matri

:shifty:
I doubt there's any sort of truth in these rumors because why don't the management and the coach try to sell their other signing, Elia, to the fans?

Ken

The Dutch Touch
Aug 17, 2007
Hehe, true. It's definitely bollocks, why would we play a player just to show he's not as bad as people think? We should always play those who offer most in their positions, end of story. Maybe he's good in training sessions? :p

I do hope we just field Matri instead of him, the guy knows how to score goals, even though his first touch is like that of a rapist at times.

tyouto

catenaccio
Aug 8, 2011
I doubt there's any sort of truth in these rumors because why don't the management and the coach try to sell their other signing, Elia, to the fans?
because the fans like elia / elia more promising than boribori, showing elia to the fans and bring positive results just make the management/the coach look foolish, same case with del piero

just my 2 cents conspiracy though :D

Gerd

Dec 25, 2011
:sergio::sergio::sergio::sergio:.....:sergio:.......:sergio:....:sergio::sergio::sergio::sergio:......:sergio:............:sergio:
:sergio:................:sergio:.......:sergio:....:sergio:.................:sergio:........:sergio:
:sergio:................:sergio:.......:sergio:....:sergio:.................:sergio:....:sergio:
:sergio:................:sergio:.......:sergio:....:sergio:.................:sergio::sergio:
:sergio::sergio::sergio:.........:sergio:.......:sergio:....:sergio:.................:sergio::sergio:
:sergio:................:sergio:.......:sergio:....:sergio:.................:sergio:....:sergio:
:sergio:................:sergio:.......:sergio:....:sergio:.................:sergio:........:sergio:
:sergio:................:sergio::sergio::sergio::sergio:....:sergio::sergio::sergio::sergio:......:sergio:............:sergio:

Is this what you meant to say ?

Cheesio

Jul 11, 2006
:sergio::sergio::sergio::sergio:.....:sergio:.........:sergio:....:sergio::sergio::sergio::sergio:......:sergio:............:sergio:
:sergio:................:sergio:........:sergio:....:sergio:.................:sergio:........:sergio:
:sergio:................:sergio:........:sergio:....:sergio:.................:sergio:....:sergio:
:sergio:................:sergio:........:sergio:....:sergio:.................:sergio::sergio:
:sergio::sergio::sergio:........:sergio:.........:sergio:....:sergio:.................:sergio::sergio:
:sergio:................:sergio:........:sergio:....:sergio:.................:sergio:....:sergio:
:sergio:................:sergio:........:sergio:....:sergio:.................:sergio:........:sergio:
:sergio:................:sergio::sergio::sergio::sergio:.....:sergio::sergio::sergio::sergio:......:sergio:............:sergio:

Is this what you meant to say ?
:agree: +REP

Ali

Conditioned
Contributor
Jul 15, 2002
How to stop receiving new e-mail when someone replay a message?
Forum Actions - General Settings - Messaging & Notification.
Change Default Thread subscription Mode to "Do not subscribe"
Remember to save the changes right at the bottom of the screen.

Bezzy

The Bookie Queen
Jun 5, 2010
so we sold toni cos he didn't fit the system and bought Borriello so he can hold balls.
I rather had Toni doing that, at least he would score a few goals. For Borriello I am sure he won't score.
If I was matri or Quag I would hand in a transfer request if that log keeps on starting every week and fail.

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
i m gonna bet on a draw for this.
As for Borriello, it is now obvious that he will be fielded, now matter how hard he sucks, the double standards and bias at its full glory.
This behavior also confirms everything i have been saying all these months about nationalism and bias over certain players (Melo, Krasic, Elia, Molinaro, Giaccherini and Borriello)

gray

Apr 22, 2003
As for Borriello, it is now obvious that he will be fielded, now matter how hard he sucks, the double standards and bias at its full glory.
This behavior also confirms everything i have been saying all these months about nationalism and bias over certain players (Melo, Krasic, Elia, Molinaro, Giaccherini and Borriello)
I don't get how fielding Borriello shows anything about nationalism, since all of the other forwards he's holding back are Italian, and the player who's chosen to partner him is the only non-Italian forward we have.

Conte's Bitch

2003 - Old Trafford
Mar 3, 2012
Without trolling, I really prefer Juve to get a draw than a loss, because a loss can be the perfect wake-up call, but a draw is nothing new and only adds to the existing frustration.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 13)