[Serie A] Genoa 0-0 Juventus (11th March, 2012) (1 Viewer)

MoM

• Buffon

• De Ceglie

• Marchisio

• Pirlo

• Pepe

• Vucinic

Results are only viewable after voting.

Klovn

#MakeTuzGreatAgain
Jul 28, 2011
Why not? And why will Guano work there? Just because he is a natural CB?
I've seen him play LB with Chile. Against much worse players than Gilardino, Sculli, Palacio getting succes against Vidal in at LB. Guano? I dont know. But this would be a perfect time for him to convince Conte to Bonucci be fourth choice in the defence.

And less Bonucci playing time, less goals conceded.

EDIT: What time are we gonna play today against Roma?

petersmit

Mar 14, 2006
our 3 most important players (all 3 got man of the match 4 times)
-matri
-pirlo
-chiellini

last match we only played with pirlo (who off course got the best rating of our entire team)

why on earth was matri on the bench? play him ffs! borriello can go fuck himself

petersmit

Mar 14, 2006
i'd rather play with primavera players than play one of these players ever again:
borriello
bonucci
grosso
padoin..

So is there any chance that Marrone will have some minutes in this match? Or is conte that hooked on padoin?

acmilan

Plusvalenza Akbar
Nov 8, 2005
I see you guys are primarily worried about who's gonna start at Cb and whatnot. If I was a Juve fan, however, my primary concern would have been Conte's absence on the sideline as he is a motivating and organizing force for the team throughout the game. His influence on his team's attitude during a game seems to me to be bigger than that of most coaches out there. I think him not being there would have a far bigger effect than whether Padoin, Giaccherini, Vucinic, Del Piero or whoever else is starting.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)