[Serie A] Genoa 0-0 Juventus (11th March, 2012) (24 Viewers)

MoM

• Buffon

• De Ceglie

• Marchisio

• Pirlo

• Pepe

• Vucinic

Results are only viewable after voting.

acmilan

Plusvalenza Akbar
Nov 8, 2005
I am pretty sure, we gonna see this.

Buffon (c)

Lichtsteiner - Caceres - Guano Prince - De Ceglie

Vidal - Pirlo - Marchisio

Pepe - Matri - Vucinic

---------- Post added 08.03.2012 at 11:01 ----------

EDIT: Btw. Vidal has never played CB for Chile. Only LB.
:D ... see you fixed the Uruguay thing :p

and yes, Vidal has played at CB for Chile and a couple of times even for Leverkusen too, iirc. I do remember him playing at CB for Chile vs France and Spain, in particular, when he was already a Juve player.

Klovn

#MakeTuzGreatAgain
Jul 28, 2011
:D ... see you fixed the Uruguay thing :p

and yes, Vidal has played at CB for Chile and a couple of times even for Leverkusen too, iirc. I do remember him playing at CB for Chile vs France and Spain, in particular, when he was already a Juve player.
Yes i did :D.

Nope dude. He played as LB against France and Spain. He might have played as CB for Leverkusen. But never for Chile.

acmilan

Plusvalenza Akbar
Nov 8, 2005
I do think he played at LCB in 3-men defense vs France and again at the back vs Spain when Chile wnet 2-0 ahead ... anyways, you guys should be fine, so give the heart attacks a rest, will ya :D

acmilan

Plusvalenza Akbar
Nov 8, 2005
yep, I do find all the drama going on around here quite amusing ... much ado about nothing, as usual :p

btw, Milan forums aren't any different either ;)

Fake Melo

Ghost Division
Sep 3, 2010
That's a terrible formation (sorry Rab :D)

In the time when our defense is the worst possible, you guys are actually inviting Genoa to easily cruise through the midfield and you're taking a midfielder out in order to put an attacking player?

What looks on paper as an attacking team that should create and score a lot will be a terrible formation in reality where our team will completely lose the midfield and those 4 attacking players will get the ball much less than usually.

Our 4-4-2 failed against Chievo and we'll fail even more away to Genoa when the defense is 10 times weaker than it was vs Chievo.
Looks like a formation Zeman would start :D

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
God I hate these Genoa cocksuckers, not only is this club the personal fuck toy of the Milan scumbags (on the field and in the transfer market) they usually give it their all against us. I echo JCK's sentiments, would love to see these cunts relegated to Serie B where they belong.

Fake Melo

Ghost Division
Sep 3, 2010
I am pretty sure, we gonna see this.

Buffon (c)

Lichtsteiner - Caceres - Guano Prince - De Ceglie

Vidal - Pirlo - Marchisio

Pepe - Matri - Vucinic

---------- Post added 08.03.2012 at 11:01 ----------

EDIT: Btw. Vidal has never played CB for Chile. Only LB.
Fuck no, Guano on the bench.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 24)