[Serie A] Frosinone 1-2 Juventus [23rd December, 2023 12:30 CET] (1 Viewer)

vote?

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

B3N

Floro Fckin' Flores
May 16, 2010
Doesnt matter, you'll fall asleep again....
Lmao I did, after that initial Keenan excitement then reverting to our balanced footie sound sleep by 2nd half

Didn't miss the game technically and wasn't awake for their equalizer to cause my blood pressure boiling, take that L @Lion

Jul 2, 2006
Done. Take a day off and come back when you are ready to stop spamming your rubbish in every thread. If not, happy to send you on a longer holiday.
you know, i am not getting paid to be here, if i am not going to post freely, there is little reason to be here. i will not change my way of doing things after 20 years here just because 3 or 4 trolls whom don't give a single shit about the situation club are in took offense.

you can permanently ban me, if that is what makes you happy, since arbitrary moderation was always a thing and there is no control mechanism here, but just couple of days ago you said you would rather see allegri extend for 6 years just to see couple of frusrated fans lose their shit even though that means this club getting erased from the competitve football scene.

Worth it to see B81 and Turk lose their shit for the next 6 years :weee:

OP
icemaη

icemaη

Rab's Husband - The Regista
Aug 27, 2008
  • Thread Starter #72
    you know, i am not getting paid to be here, if i am not going to post freely, there is little reason to be here. i will not change my way of doing things after 20 years here just because 3 or 4 trolls whom don't give a single shit about the situation club are in took offense.

you can permanently ban me, if that is what makes you happy, since arbitrary moderation was always a thing and there is no control mechanism here, but just couple of days ago you said you would rather see allegri extend for 6 years just to see couple of frusrated fans lose their shit even though that means this club getting erased from the competitve football scene.
    None of us are getting paid to post here. But we are here because we get some value from this place, which differs from people to people. If you no longer get value from this place, you are free to leave. And yes, arbitrary moderation has always been a thing and it is because of that older members such as yourself or Seven or Alen always get away with a lot more than some of the newer members would. You can continue to post here as long as you don't spam threads with vile insults. I'd suggest you join Twitter if that's what you want to do. Elon is a lot more forgiving than our mod team.

And for the record, I was joking with my comment that you have quoted. I thought it was obvious :boh:

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
    Apr 2, 2007
    None of us are getting paid to post here. But we are here because we get some value from this place, which differs from people to people. If you no longer get value from this place, you are free to leave. And yes, arbitrary moderation has always been a thing and it is because of that older members such as yourself or Seven or Alen always get away with a lot more than some of the newer members would. You can continue to post here as long as you don't spam threads with vile insults. I'd suggest you join Twitter if that's what you want to do. Elon is a lot more forgiving than our mod team.

And for the record, I was joking with my comment that you have quoted. I thought it was obvious :boh:
    This forum, like almost every other forum in the world, is dying. New members aren't joining at all. We have 5 new members since August. It's pretty much the same 30-40 people writing from time to time, and at most 10-15 people are writing on a daily basis.
    Tuz hardly even needs moderation anymore. I disagree with at least 90% of what Turk says, but if we ban those with different views we will kill all the debates (as substandard as they are) and this forum will be officially dead. I never felt insulted by something Turk said. If there are snowflakes who can't swallow Turk's opinion, they can always put him on ignore. The rest of us still want to get the occasional laugh from his wisdom.

juve123

Aug 10, 2017
    A fine of €3,000 was given to Juventus for having unjustifiably delayed the start of the game against Frosinone by approximately 3 min as mentioned in the referee report.

[@AroundJuventus)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)