Serie A: Fiorentina Vs Juventus [October 07 2007] (6 Viewers)

Sep 19, 2006
Mutu Praises Juventus And Ranieri

Fiorentina forward Adrian Mutu has thanked his former club Juventus for rescuing his career and has nothing but kind words for their Coach Claudio Ranieri.

Mutu's football career was in doubt in 2004 after Chelsea sacked him for failing a drugs test. However Juventus picked him up from the gutter and offered him a five-year contract. Mutu stayed in Turin for 18 months and scored seven Serie A goals during the 2005/06 season.

After the Calciopoli crisis Mutu moved on again to Fiorentina and the Romanian will get to meet his former club for the first time on Sunday during the much-anticipated clash at the Artemio Franchi.

"I have nothing but gratitude for Juventus," said Mutu. "They brought be back to the highest levels of football after all the problems I had at Chelsea.

"Ranieri is a great coach. I have always got on very well with him. He always played me at Chelsea and he always trusted me, even during the most difficult times of my life.

"I will always remember when he used to joke to me and say that as a footballer I could have been a Ferrari but I only lasted like a Fiat 500.

Ranieri coached Mutu at Chelsea until the Italian's exit from the club at the end of the 2004 Premier League season. Ranieri's replacement at Stamford Bridge was Jose Mourinho, and Mutu had less kind words for the Portuguese tacticician. "He is arrogant," sniped Mutu.

Buy on AliExpress.com
Dec 26, 2004
Mutu Praises Juventus And Ranieri

Fiorentina forward Adrian Mutu has thanked his former club Juventus for rescuing his career and has nothing but kind words for their Coach Claudio Ranieri.

Mutu's football career was in doubt in 2004 after Chelsea sacked him for failing a drugs test. However Juventus picked him up from the gutter and offered him a five-year contract. Mutu stayed in Turin for 18 months and scored seven Serie A goals during the 2005/06 season.

After the Calciopoli crisis Mutu moved on again to Fiorentina and the Romanian will get to meet his former club for the first time on Sunday during the much-anticipated clash at the Artemio Franchi.

"I have nothing but gratitude for Juventus," said Mutu. "They brought be back to the highest levels of football after all the problems I had at Chelsea.

"Ranieri is a great coach. I have always got on very well with him. He always played me at Chelsea and he always trusted me, even during the most difficult times of my life.

"I will always remember when he used to joke to me and say that as a footballer I could have been a Ferrari but I only lasted like a Fiat 500.

Ranieri coached Mutu at Chelsea until the Italian's exit from the club at the end of the 2004 Premier League season. Ranieri's replacement at Stamford Bridge was Jose Mourinho, and Mutu had less kind words for the Portuguese tacticician. "He is arrogant," sniped Mutu.
Respect for Mutu, wish retards like Zambrotta, Thuram and Zlatan were as respectful as Adrian.

Sadomin

Apr 5, 2005
Let me correct you on this one... What should Zlatan said and he didn't... just imagine how much he will enhance his image if he made such comments like the one Adrian made.
Well, he did say that he had a great time at Juventus and that the two Scudetti should not have been taken away, and also that Inter should become more like Juve. That is more than most who left.

AngelaL

Jinx Minx
Aug 25, 2006
TV channels showing the Fiorentina vs Juventus match: -

C+ Spain
C+ Sport 1 (Denmark)
DigitAlb SuperSport 2
FIVE UK :weee:
Kanal24
La 7 Cartapiu A
Mediaset Premium 1
Rai International 3 Africa
Sky Calcio 1
Sky Sport Italia 16:9
Sky Sport Italia HD1
Sport 1 (Cze)
Sport 1 (Hun)
Sport 1 (Ned)
Sport TV1
Supersport 3 [Hellas]
TV4+

For a live stream: - http://www.bet365.com

14.00pm 7th Oct: - Fiorentina vs Juventus

I am unable to check for MyP2P streams - you'll need to check on the day of the match - hopefully the page will come up!

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
Formations from gazzetta

JUVENTUS 4-3-3

Buffon
Grygera
Legrottaglie
Chiellini
Molinaro
Almiron
Nocerino
Nedved
Del Piero
Trezeguet
Iaquinta

FIORENTINA 4-3-3

Frey
Ujfalusi
Kroldrup
Gamberini
Pasqual
Donadel
Liverani
Montolivo
Santana
Pazzini
Mutu

da_ledgeaun

The Juve Freak
Jun 2, 2007
Formations from gazzetta

JUVENTUS 4-3-3

Buffon
Grygera
Legrottaglie
Chiellini
Molinaro
Almiron
Nocerino
Nedved
Del Piero
Trezeguet
Iaquinta

FIORENTINA 4-3-3

Frey
Ujfalusi
Kroldrup
Gamberini
Pasqual
Donadel
Liverani
Montolivo
Santana
Pazzini
Mutu
So,Grygera is fit for this match..thats great news
Almiron..??I want Tiago
Come on Del Piero show the board why you're Juve's Symbol...win us this match!!

I think both Montolivo and Santana are the danger men from midfield,they both are very skillful and can create those chances which could be finished off by both Mutu and Pazzini..

Forza Juve!! I still can see us winning this even without our Tifosis...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)