Serie A: Fiorentina Vs Juventus [October 07 2007] (23 Viewers)

C4ISR

Dec 18, 2005
Tiagooo!
If Almiron started ahead of Tiago in this one,I wont blame him if he left us in January.
I was impressed vs Reggina, but overall, Almiron on top of his game can offer more to our midfield than Tiago, imo.

However, when Zanetti is back, I see no reason y we cant start both:

---------------------Zanetti

--------------Tiago----------Almiron

---------------------Nedved

Marceℓℓo

Mar 16, 2007
I was impressed vs Reggina, but overall, Almiron on top of his game can offer more to our midfield than Tiago, imo.

I'm curious to see how this would work.

DiDoz

Jun 23, 2007
I can't believe some are shitting in their diapers because of Mutu.Sure he is on fire atm and he is a class act but still he is just a player out of 11 ffs.

_____________Buffon_____________

Zebina___Grygera__Chiellini___Criscito

_____________Nocerino_____________

Salihamidzic______Tiago______Nedved

____Trezeguet_________Del Piero____

Edit: Check out our official website,new team fotos were taken.I want to have 'em:excited:
Henry, Ronaldinho, Kaka they are all one player and they make a hell of a difference

Anyway I like ur formation except I'd bench DP for Iaq

Morra10

Apr 30, 2006
isnt it too attacking? we're playing an away game against Fiorentina,

But I like using Crisito as a LB, actually I believe it's a very good solution for his problem, which is giving him more time to play, and he wont be under huge pressure as he's got 2 CBs to cover him up

On the defensive side, he is a better LB than Moilinaro, and we need the best defense we got for that game

Raneri played a 4-3-3 against roma, probably the best attacking side in serie a. So do you honestly think he'll play a 4-4-2 or something against fiorentina? Also, we don't have the wingers right now to play a 4-4-2 or a 4-5-1. Sure we have sali but if he starts at rm, then that means zebina will be starting at rb. If grygera is good to go, then thats a different story. As for right now a 4-3-3 is our best formation.

Morra10

Apr 30, 2006

have you ever seen tiago on the top of his game? Sure almiron played great in a couple of pre-season friendlies, but how can you compare an off form tiago to an on form almiron? When they're both playing at their best tiago is a far better player.

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
The great thing is: Fiorentina's UEFA Cup game went all the way to penalties, so they must've spent a lot of energy :eyebrows:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 23)