Serie A: Fiorentina Vs Juventus [October 07 2007] (3 Viewers)

DiDoz

Jun 23, 2007
I've been saying this from the second he got here.
Forza Tiago

I cant understand why people here want us to play with 3 upfront in this match.
I think that (Needy_Tiago_Nocerino_Saly) is a must in this match coz we must fight to control the midfield.
Against Roma Ranieri knew that he had no chance of controlling the midfield so he decided to defend & play on the counter attacks with the 3 strikers.
I think it will be stupid to play with 3 players only in midfield in this match.
Forza Tiago, Forza Almiron, Forza everybody who wears a juve shirt :thumbs:

if we play with wingers (Salih and Nedved) then I think we'll depend on crossings in the first place, IMO Trez and Iaq should start, DP wont make much use of crossings

Buy on AliExpress.com
Sep 19, 2006
Forza Tiago, Forza Almiron, Forza everybody who wears a juve shirt :thumbs:

if we play with wingers (Salih and Nedved) then I think we'll depend on crossings in the first place, IMO Trez and Iaq should start, DP wont make much use of crossings
& thats what I had in mind:
Grygera(Zebina)_Legro_Chiellini_Molinaro

Saly-Nocerino_Tiago_Neddy

Trezy_Iaquinta

Unlike most of the people here who are suggesting that we will win.
I'll be more than happy with a draw.
I dont think we r superior to Fiorentina in any way!

Sep 19, 2006
Especially if Mutu plays, he'll make thing harder for our defense

So.......No body has faith in Crisito anymore ??
I think he has some potential to be a good player in the future & I would love to see Ranieri starting with him against smaller teams like Reggina,Livorno & co...
But in a Match like this one,I think risking Molinaro as LB is better than risking Criscito as a CB!

RAMI-N

★ ★ ★
Aug 22, 2006
& thats what I had in mind:
Grygera(Zebina)_Legro_Chiellini_Molinaro

Saly-Nocerino_Tiago_Neddy

Trezy_Iaquinta

Unlike most of the people here who are suggesting that we will win.
I'll be more than happy with a draw.
I dont think we r superior to Fiorentina in any way!
We are not, but the stronger team doesn't win always :eyebrows:

Morra10

Apr 30, 2006
--------------buffon------------------

--sali---legro---chiellni---criscito/molinaro

----nocerino---tiago---neddy-------

--iaquinta/palla--trez----DP---------

DiDoz

Jun 23, 2007
isnt it too attacking? we're playing an away game against Fiorentina,

But I like using Crisito as a LB, actually I believe it's a very good solution for his problem, which is giving him more time to play, and he wont be under huge pressure as he's got 2 CBs to cover him up

On the defensive side, he is a better LB than Moilinaro, and we need the best defense we got for that game

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
I'm not sure what my lineup would be for this game. 4-3-3 away from home against a team as good as Fiorentina seems a bit risky but then again Palladino and Iaquinta have proven their worth in recent games while Nedved has been very disappointing.

I think I'd play this:

Buffon
Grygera - Legro - Chiellini - Criscito
Nocerino - Zanetti - Tiago
Iaquinta - Trez - DP/Palla

DP/Palla and Vince would have to do some defensive work on the flanks, sorta like what we played against Roma.

Marceℓℓo

Mar 16, 2007
I can't believe some are shitting in their diapers because of Mutu.Sure he is on fire atm and he is a class act but still he is just a player out of 11 ffs.

_____________Buffon_____________

Zebina___Grygera__Chiellini___Criscito

_____________Nocerino_____________

Salihamidzic______Tiago______Nedved

____Trezeguet_________Del Piero____

Edit: Check out our official website,new team fotos were taken.I want to have 'em:excited:

Sep 19, 2006
I can't believe some are shitting in their diapers because of Mutu.Sure he is on fire atm and he is a class act but still he is just a player out of 11 ffs.

_____________Buffon_____________

Zebina___Grygera__Chiellini___Criscito

_____________Nocerino_____________

Salihamidzic______Tiago______Nedved

____Trezeguet_________Del Piero____

Edit: Check out our official website,new team fotos were taken.I want to have 'em:excited:
Nobody is that afraid of Mutu but it is a fact that he is the most important player in their team not just coz he scores & assists but he is their real leader on the pitch & he is the player who connect their midfield to their attack & he is the only player in Fiorentina who can make smthing from nothing!

I really like ur formation but I dont think Ranieri will ever play Criscito as Lb as all of u guys suggesting,I dont even think that it crossed his mind.

I would also start Iaquinta ahead of Dp,this is the first time I suggest to bench Dp but I really think that Iaquinta could deal with the Fiorentina defence better especially after being rested for 2 weeks!!

P.S:Fiorentina just won their Uefa Cup match with penalties,they played 120 min. which will really help us in this match.

C4ISR

Dec 18, 2005
Assuming Zanetti is suspended:

-----------------------Buffon

Zebina--------Legro----------Criscito----------Cheillini

---------------Almiron--------Nocerino

Brazzo-------------------------------------Nedved

--------------Trezeguet------Del Piero

Sep 19, 2006
Assuming Zanetti is suspended:

-----------------------Buffon

Zebina--------Legro----------Criscito----------Cheillini

---------------Almiron--------Nocerino

Brazzo-------------------------------------Nedved

--------------Trezeguet------Del Piero
Tiagooo!
If Almiron started ahead of Tiago in this one,I wont blame him if he left us in January.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)