Serie A: Fiorentina Vs Juventus [October 07 2007] (4 Viewers)

BIG DADDY!!!

Mar 12, 2004
Iaquinta may miss Georgia Tuesday 9 October, 2007

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Azzurri marksman Vincenzo Iaquinta may miss out on Italy’s Euro 2008 qualifier with Georgia on Saturday due to a knee injury.

The Juventus star limped off against Fiorentina last weekend
, but is still hoping to overcome the knock and justify Roberto Donadoni’s decision to select him ahead of teammate Alessandro Del Piero.

“The knee is swollen and it will need to be rested for a few days, at least a couple,” Iaquinta told the Press at the national side’s retreat in Coverciano.

“We are hoping that Iaquinta will recover in time,” Azzurri doctor Andrea Ferretti agreed.

“He needs to stay off it for two or three days. He took a blow to the top of the knee and there is some fluid in there.”

Channel 4

Maybe we should lay of Ranieri, Vincenzo came off cos off injury not tactics.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
Anyone who wants to be given permission to open match threads let me know.

But they have to be opened properly.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
I hope none of the moderators will have to edit your threads. Here you go, show us your best for the Genoa game.

Alfio_87

Nov 21, 2005
Juve need to learn how to hold on to the ball. Legro did the unforunate mistake but he was solid throughout. Ranieri subs didnt work. Del Piero shouldnt have even come on the pitch his mind is not on playing football selfishness has taken over him. Palladino should have went upfront for Trez, Palla has a bit of confidence about him at the moment id like to see alot more of him in the first 11. Tiago should have come on for Almiron he was invisible for most of second half he has no impact he has no ticker he just strolls around playing terrible balls he is not great he is a lazy 45min player. Defense was solid throughout since the midfield had no wins especially the weak side on Brazzo's. Chellini and Nocerino are becoming a monsters. The ability of Nedved is a little smaller but still there. All in all when Juve needed to slow the game down and keep the ball they couldnt and conceding the goal was expected and a draw deserved for a talented Viola side.

V

Jun 8, 2005
  • V

V

I still can not understand Nedved's attempt to pass to Trezeguet when he should have scored himself. He was in an ideal position, a dead chance for a goal and he squandered it. This is not the first time this season Nedved has missed 100% chances and I'm really starting to worry about him. He still played well, offered a whole lot on the pitch as usual but this is not like him. We lost the 2 points there IMO, when you don't score after such a chance, you're bound to concede.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)