[Serie A] Fiorentina - Juventus (8 Viewers)

OP
ZhiXin

ZhiXin

Oct 1, 2004
  • Thread Starter #21
    Rami said:
    Well then write a proper introduction for the match before...The Coppa one;)
    hambon78 said:
    Ya.....Just...like Rami said!! ..Proper Intro:D
    hambon78 said:
    come on man its Gigi's comeback and you cant even jumble some words together for an intro??? :google: something up...haha
    snoop said:
    but very active to open the thread.
    Was talking to miranda back then and giving her the updates of the Juventus - Treviso game :D

Buy on AliExpress.com

Eire

Mar 1, 2004
    i would imagine juve will rest a good few players in the coppa game esp emerson who looked very tired against treviso.

the most interesting thing for me in this game will be to see if mutu will keep his place.

i think nedved will be back on the left so its between camo and mutu for the rm slot.

camo is favourite to start but maybe mutu will start in the coppa game and another outstanding display may see him win his chance

Lilianna

Apr 3, 2003
    Stephan said:
    but if this logic
    milan-juventus - milan :cry:
    milan-fiorentina - fiorentina

then.....

i liked more this: roma-fiorentina - draw
    inter-fiorentina - inter
    roma-inter - roma
    juventus-roma- juventus
    juventus-inter- juventus

don't forget,chimenti was playing for us when we played milan.... ;)

Bozi

The Bozman
    Administrator
    Oct 18, 2005
    we will win this match if we keep a tight reign on toni,other thab that the only player that worries me is fiore,he always scored against us for lazio and i fear him taking up where he left off:frown:

Maresca

Aug 23, 2004
    Lilianna said:
    i liked more this: roma-fiorentina - draw
    inter-fiorentina - inter
    roma-inter - roma
    juventus-roma- juventus
    juventus-inter- juventus

don't forget,chimenti was playing for us when we played milan.... ;)
    great calcualation lili, this is called optimistic ;)

Maher

Juventuz addict
    Dec 16, 2002
    Fiorentina - Juventus

Stadio Franchi

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

After Thursday’s dress rehearsal in the Coppa Italia, one of Serie A’s oldest and bitterest rivalries will truly resurface when Fiorentina and Juventus meet at the Stadio Artemio Franchi. Although a frenzied atmosphere is inevitable for this clash, there will be an added intensity this season as both sets of fans can legitimately harbour Scudetto aspirations. Having already beaten Milan, the Viola will feel they are capable of upsetting the leaders, but there can be no doubt that this will be Coach Cesare Prandelli’s biggest task to date.

Fiorentina have been without a doubt the surprise package of the season. Despite Prandelli’s insistence that his side cannot compete with the giants, the Viola have a perfect home record and expectations have risen to a point where last week’s 1-1 draw with Roma was a real disappointment. Victory over Juventus would surely see Prandelli’s realism fall by the wayside and Fiorentina emerge as true Scudetto contenders.

As if the Artemio Franchi encounter was not appetising enough, there is a history of high scoring matches between the two sides. Last year’s fixture ended in an action-packed 3-3 draw with defender Giorgio Chiellini on target for Fiorentina, this time he lines up for the visitors. With Serie A’s two top scorers Luca Toni and David Trezeguet both on the field this promises to be another game full of goalmouth incident.

Juventus have won five of their six games away from home and although Fabio Capello’s side were not at their best in last week’s 3-1 victory over Treviso, they will take heart from the excellent performances of Adrian Mutu and Christian Abbiati. The men from Turin also have a history of rising to the big occasion.

Prandelli has a fully fit squad at his disposal, with the exception of long-term casualty Guilherme Do Prado, and will field his strongest side. Capello welcomes back Patrick Vieira and Lilian Thuram from suspension. Gigi Buffon is likely to start on the bench despite his return from injury.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Fiorentina (probable): Frey; Ujfalusi, Di Loreto, Dainelli, Pasqual; Brocchi, Donadel, Fiore, Montolivo, Jorgensen; Toni

Juventus (probable): Abbiati; Zambrotta, Thuram, Cannavaro, Chiellini; Camoranesi, Emerson, Vieira, Nedved; Trezeguet, Ibrahimovic

Ref: To folllow

engonga

Jul 22, 2005
    Stephan said:
    if we take it by this logic:

roma-fiorentina - draw
    inter-fiorentina - inter
    roma-inter - roma
    juventus-roma- juventus
    juventus-inter- juventus

then juve should win this game.
    u can also say
    milan-juve:milan
    milan-fiorentina:fiorentina
    so........

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 7)