[Serie A] Fiorentina - Juventus (37 Viewers)

rokkstar

Feb 2, 2005
++ [ originally posted by Stuart ] ++
Thanks for the reviews and ratings, guys. I saw the highlights, nice goals by Pazzini and Zlatan (the second one).

Yeah.... didn't manage to see the match. thanx for the reviews guys... looks like we failed to take the initiative to lead milan.

what happened to thuram?!? hope it's just one of his off-form days i hope.:frown::frown:

Buy on AliExpress.com

IncuboRossonero

Inferiority complex
Nov 16, 2003
The mystery is how Juve is managing to stay with Milan atop Serie A:
lucky to surpass Roma unscathed since those classless s-o-b's (Roma) did not have playing in their minds...lucky to get the call against Chievo and not go down to the draw and extremely lucky this week that Fiorentina's keeper was GOD awful:
he let DP's mediocre kick go through his hands....he cleared a loose ball with a little TAP to Zlatan ....
Anyhow, it just makes the Milan-Juve match-up much more exciting.

gray

Apr 22, 2003
Let's not get started on the "____ team has had ____ lucky incident go their way over the course of the season" discussion Nick, you know it'll get us nowhere.

Henry

Sep 30, 2003
mediocre?? :LOL::LOL::LOL: you can say what you want about Juve, but we aren't mediocre! we've also been unlucky, and God knows that the share of goalies that have the matches of their lives against us easily surpasses those that don't play so well. and Milan ain't so hot either.....drawing against Brescia? viola-juve has enough emotion to make is close no matter where in the standings the teams are. that kind of comment is surpsisingly idiotic from you. makes me lose respect

May 4, 2004
++ [ originally posted by IncuboRossonero ] ++
The mystery is how Juve is managing to stay with Milan atop Serie A:
lucky to surpass Roma unscathed since those classless s-o-b's (Roma) did not have playing in their minds...lucky to get the call against Chievo and not go down to the draw and extremely lucky this week that Fiorentina's keeper was GOD awful:
he let DP's mediocre kick go through his hands....he cleared a loose ball with a little TAP to Zlatan ....
Anyhow, it just makes the Milan-Juve match-up much more exciting.
hahahahahah u ****ing talk about lucky ! hahaha a milan FAN is ****ing talking about lucky... LOL!!

u are the one who are lucky (acmilan), if a match only lasted 90min's, without extra time, we would have been like 25 points ahead of your "team" !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Forza Juventus !

Vinman

2013 Prediction Cup Champ
Jul 16, 2002
its not about that Graham..its about how a mediocre team like Juve with a mediocre supply of players has managed to stay atop Serie A....
Dare I say that I think Nick is 100% on the money correct....

Our team has a damn horseshoe up its ass

but things will start to change, once a very average Liverpool team knocks us out of the CL

Then, the dominoes will start falling :down:...............................

May 4, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Vinman ] ++

but things will start to change, once a very average Liverpool team knocks us out of the CL

Go FUCK Yourself!

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
I'll agree with Nick's statements here to an extent. Juve does not have the talent depth nor quality of Milan. Facts are facts. But I wouldn't call Juve mediocre by any means. But the Scudetto and CL are far more than mere talent, of course.

And despite Milan's lucky streak between their Livorno loss and this weekend's Brescia draw (this season, compared to last, luck was clearly involved this time around), Milan has a problem this season of suffering let downs in smaller matches. Juve has had their share of both let downs and luck, but I'd argue that they've showed tremendous efficiency and timing of knowing when to step on the accelerator and when to catch a breath.

The difference between Juve and Milan right now is that Milan can get lazy or lose concentration as their Achilles Heel. Juve, on the other hand, seem to be treading water -- making the most to stay afloat with what they have -- and always run the risk of falling on the wrong side of the tipping point.

Case and point: this weekend. Most every match for Juve seems like a struggle these days. And they struggled in a match against Fiorentina that, well, I expected to be a struggle. Milan, on the other hand, had a home match and had everything to lose. They got a little fat and lazy, and took their eye off the game long enough to settle for a draw against Brescia.

Once again, Juve proved efficiency just as Milan proved their ability to dumb down to their competition.

++ [ originally posted by Vinman ] ++

Henry

Sep 30, 2003
I agree completely that milan have a stronger team, but Juve certainly isn't mediocre. I think swag sums it all up very nicely-I just hope we don't tip over like last year :(

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
its not about that Graham..its about how a mediocre team like Juve with a mediocre supply of players has managed to stay atop Serie A....

Yet this amazing team named Milan drops points against Brescia of all clubs and cannot break ahead of Juventus when they have the chance. I think the question is why can't Milan, with their "world class squad," pull ahead of Juventus?

For the case of Juventus, it's called being a good team. No need to start worthless arguements Nicky.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
ok, we all know who is AC Milan,, but to say we are mediocre is kind of exaggerate. Although our bench sucks.

Sep 14, 2003
Gotta say i'm with Incubo and Vin here. We have overachieved this season. Compare the 2 squads the quality of play. For those reasons alone though, we should have Milan's respect.

IncuboRossonero

Inferiority complex
Nov 16, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Juve_Kosova ] ++

u are the one who are lucky (acmilan), if a match only lasted 90min's, without extra time, we would have been like 25 points ahead of your "team" !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
so what?? Does that not show perseverance and determination and a will to never give up..so what if they score in extra time...or last minutes.it only strengthens a teams will to win. You have no point with this...

Games are not 90 minutes...

and on that note if actual GOALS were counted Juve would be behind by 2 points....

anyhow I'm not going to spend time on this idiotic reasoning.

TO THE REST:

yes mediocre was a bit harsh but I meant mediocre as compared to some of Milan's performances. They don't have the same firepower and depth and at times emotion as Milan has demonstrated..they just seem to be drudging along getting a win by any means necessary. I don't think their points/position are indicative of their play most of the season.
They seem to have some shining points: Zlatan, Nedved, Emerson, Cannavaro coupled with players going through trying times: DP, Zambrotta and others just filling in the "patches" such as Zebina, Blasi and Zalayeta. they lack that over-all aura of European greatness.
Anyhow...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 37)