[Serie A] Fiorentina - Juventus (2 Viewers)

/usr/bin

Excellent
Mar 6, 2005
****... I should stop praising juve players, cuz, at the moment, every time I praise them, the fvck it all up... happened twice tonight.. (not necessarily on this forum..)

:wallbang: ...

Chiellini, you better be prepared to sit your ass on the bench for a long time after we get you..

Juve_Kosova

★ ★ ★
May 4, 2004
++ [ originally posted by BAH_Bianconero ] ++
****... I should stop praising juve players, cuz, at the moment, every time I praise them, the fvck it all up... happened twice tonight.. (not necessarily on this forum..)

:wallbang: ...

Chiellini, you better be prepared to sit your ass on the bench for a long time after we get you..
ANY? why? because he scored vs us.. lol?

Chxta

Onye kwe, Chi ya ekwe
Nov 1, 2004
++ [ originally posted by madlawyer1 ] ++
fiorentina score again. chiellini makes it 2-1 to the home side. looks loke they're bent on spoilin juve's party
Stop posting since you are always late! :mad:

Juve100%

Feb 13, 2004
Fiorentina 2 - 1 Juventus Half-Time
Pazzini 14 (F), Del Piero 22 (J), Chiellini 36 (F)
Stadio Franchi

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Juve-owned Giorgio Chiellini has returned to haunt the Bianconeri as Fiorentina are leading 2-1 at the break.

This fixture had not been played in Serie A for three years following Fiorentina's bankruptcy, but the intense rivalry between them had not dissipated with time and a record 45,000 tickets were sold for this match.

Juve had the opportunity to break away at the top of the table following Milan's earlier 1-1 draw with Brescia and their last defeat at the Stadio Artemio Franchi was in 1998. Valeri Bojinov was injured with Chris Obodo and William Viali suspended, while ex-Juve man Fabrizio Miccoli was only fit for the bench after recovering from an Achilles tendon injury.

The Bianconeri were struggling with an injury crisis, as Jonathan Zebina, David Trezeguet, Ciro Ferrara and the suspended Ruben Olivera were out, while Emerson was a late absentee with a muscular problem. Gianluca Pessotto and Alessandro Birindelli stepped into the breach.

The Viola had a very aggressive start and after five minutes Gigi Buffon only slapped a Martin Jorgensen cross into the path of Giampaolo Pazzini, but his header was off target.

Zlatan Ibrahimovic was given a stern talking to by Pierluigi Collina after the Swede sarcastically applauded a decision against him.

Buffon then had to rush outside the area to clear from Pazzini as he had out-sprinted the central defenders. Pavel Nedved has just returned from a series of long-term injuries, but he fell heavily on to the small of his back after an accidental clash with fellow Czech Tomas Ujfalusi.

Juventus could not have gone closer to opening the scoring, as on 14 minutes Fabio Cannavaro's glancing header from a corner kick was slapped out by Sebastian Cejas, though some players argued it had already crossed the line. Replays suggest it was certainly a debatable incident.

But the move continued and Fantini set up Pazzini for a spectacular strike that he slammed into the top corner from the edge of the box. The Under-21 international dummied Birindelli and hit the rasping shot past Buffon.

Juventus drew level soon after, but it was a terrible goalkeeping error from Cejas. Alessandro Del Piero sprung the offside trap and his shot bounced in front of the Argentine at the near post to leave him red-faced.

Luca Ariatti slipped at the crucial moment during another counter-attack, but Fiorentina restored their lead with a player that they still own. A corner kick was touched out for Jorgensen and his fine cross reached Giorgio Chiellini for a precise header from the six-yard box.

Cejas was at full stretch to turn a Del Piero free kick round the post as it remained an open and intense game, but in first half stoppages Pazzini brought a great save out of Buffon by again holding off his marker.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Fiorentina: Cejas; Maggio, Dainelli, Ujfalusi, Chiellini; Ariatti, Maresca, Donadel, Jorgensen; Fantini, Pazzini

Juventus: Buffon; Birindelli, Thuram, Cannavaro, Zambrotta; Camoranesi, Tacchinardi, Pessotto, Nedved; Ibrahimovic, Del Piero

isha00

Jun 24, 2003
btw, Vialli predicted a 2-2 and Massimo Mauro predicted a win for Fiorentina, but it must be said that they didn't get right the other predictions, today.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
LiveScore is retarded, they started the game 8 minutes before it started and now it shows it is still going

Geof

May 14, 2004
++ [ originally posted by BAH_Bianconero ] ++
no way, that's the only positive thing about this goal. In a way, it's 2-1 for Juve:D

delp_07

Jan 31, 2005
Guy i think we are all over exagerating Juve are not playing bad we are controlling the game. PLayers i would give thought to change next half are ibra and neddy both arent playing very good

isha00

Jun 24, 2003
Ah, and maybe there was a goal of Del Piero (before the first Fiorentina's one) not convalided, although it seems the ball entered. Will someone complain about it this time? :rolleyes:

/usr/bin

Excellent
Mar 6, 2005
++ [ originally posted by Geof ] ++

no way, that's the only positive thing about this goal. In a way, it's 2-1 for Juve:D
but i'm getting tired of the habit of buying players that screw juve/italy up..

trez->zlatan->chiellini... If we're gonna continue this weird tradition, I say we keep him on the bench until he confesses of all his sins, and give two fingers as sacrifice for forgiveness for his greatest sin.. Scoring this fucking goal..

:groan:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)