[Serie A] Fiorentina - Juventus (19 Viewers)

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
20' Great touch from Zlatan as the über-talented Swede backheels into Nedved's run...comes to nothing, but that's great to see.

Eurosport are saying that Zlatan is über talented :D :thumb:

Juve_Kosova

★ ★ ★
May 4, 2004
21' Camoranesi in a central position...moving forward...BALL DEFLECTED OUT WIDE LEFT INTO THE PATH OF DEL PIERO! GETS A SIGHT OF GOAL! SMASHES IT! AND IT GOES THROUGH CEJAS AT THE NEAR POST AND JUVE ARE LEVEL!!

20' Great touch from Zlatan as the über-talented Swede backheels into Nedved's run...comes to nothing, but that's great to see.

ps! I ****ING HATE THE ****ING 60sec RULE!!!!

Chxta

Onye kwe, Chi ya ekwe
Nov 1, 2004
21' Camoranesi in a central position...moving forward...BALL DEFLECTED OUT WIDE LEFT INTO THE PATH OF DEL PIERO! GETS A SIGHT OF GOAL! SMASHES IT! AND IT GOES THROUGH CEJAS AT THE NEAR POST AND JUVE ARE LEVEL!!

18' Juve trying to play their way back into the game...but Fiorentina determined to keep the scoreline in their favour.

16' Well, Juve behind...are they going to let this chance to ease away from Milan slip? They've got time to get back into it though.

15' Ball up to Pazzani twenty metres out...CHECKS ONTO HIS RIGHT! OH I SAY! SENDS A HOWITZER INTO THE TOP CORNER! BUFFON NOWHERE NEAR! If he had got close to that, you would have had to give him some praise because that was an absolute peach.

isha00

Jun 24, 2003
++ [ originally posted by isha00 ] ++
It seems it's milan :yuck: year. They screw up and we manage to do even worse :groan: I hope I'm wrong :down:

EDIT:

I WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

:touched:

I think I'm going to write it again :D

btw -6 to the record :)

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
more on the goal

22' Cejas has been in fine form, but you have to say he was at fault there...the shot was hit with great pace and it swerved viciously, but he really should have saved that.

loyada

Feb 6, 2005
Fiorentina 1 - 1 Juventus 1e mi-tps

Giampaolo Pazzini (13')
(Assist from Enrico Fantini) 1-0
1-1 Alessandro Del Piero (21') (Assist
from Mauro Camoranesi)

Tifo_01

Oct 26, 2004
FORZA DEL PIEROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO !!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 19)