[Serie A] Fiorentina - Juventus (25 Viewers)

nori

Jan 9, 2005
I think that this is the best formation to play against fiorentina:

Buffon

Thuram Montero Cannavaro

Pessotto Blasi Tachi Zambrotta

Nedved

Ibrahimovic Delp Piero

and then if we are wining I predict capello will introduce Zalayeta for Neddy or Alex and Birindelli for zambo as well as emerson for Canna
anyway I think we will win 1-2 with fiorentina scoreing the first goal early and then we come back and play e perfect match, just what we need before Liverpool
I just hope this time Ibrahimovic will score, he really needs it
FORZA JUVE

Juve_Kosova

★ ★ ★
May 4, 2004
++ [ originally posted by nori ] ++
I think that this is the best formation to play against fiorentina:

Buffon

Thuram Montero Cannavaro

Pessotto Blasi Tachi Zambrotta

Nedved

Ibrahimovic Del Piero

FORZA JUVE
or

Buffon

Thuram Montero Cannavaro

Camo Emerson Tachi Zambrotta

Nedved

Ibrahimovic Del Piero

:)

Forza Juventus !

Dan10

Mar 15, 2005
is emerson injured or what? what is wrong with him i heard he wont be available for this game and what is up with Trez? Will they both be ready come Wednesday?

Maher

Juventuz addict
Dec 16, 2002
we will play without trez , emerson and zebina , capello might play with a 3-man defence , i hope we can win , and i dont know why all teams when they play juve it is like a derby , all teams want to beat juve:(

Maher

Juventuz addict
Dec 16, 2002
Capello ‘ignores’ injury crisis Friday 8 April, 2005

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Juventus boss Fabio Capello is still demanding a win over Fiorentina despite injuries to David Trezeguet and Jonathan Zebina.

The Bianconeri face the Viola on Saturday without the French duo, who are struggling with ankle and thigh problems respectively.

"David’s ankle is still not working properly," stated the Coach, after the striker initially picked up the knock while on international duty.

"We also have a mini defensive crisis as Zebina and Ciro Ferrara are out too. I may decide to play with three at the back instead of four. I’ve not decided on who will start yet."

Capello also confirmed that Brazilian ace Emerson is a major doubt given his physical problems.

"The international break hasn’t been kind to us," he noted. "Emerson’s fitness is an example of that but we will stay quiet and just keep battling."

The Old Lady go into the game against their arch-rivals following a 2-1 defeat at Liverpool on Tuesday.

"We can’t afford to make the same mistake as we did at Anfield," warned the former Roma boss. "We were too slow to get into the pace of the game.

"Let us just focus on Fiorentina now because this is a crucial match for us.

"I’m happy with the condition of the squad and I have a good feeling about the match. But we need to be aware that Fiorentina raise their game against big clubs."

Capello has named a 20-man squad for the Artemio Franchi tie, but will also be without the injured Olivier Kapo and the suspended Ruben Olivera.

Meanwhile, the joint League leaders have sold over 50,000 tickets for the Champions’ League return against Liverpool on Wednesday.

The Bianconeri need to overturn the first leg loss in order to reach the European Cup semi-finals.

Squad: Buffon, Tacchinardi, Montero, Pessotto, Emerson, Ibrahimovic, Del Piero, Nedved, Chimenti, Birindelli, Camoranesi, Appiah, Zambrotta, Blasi, Thuram, Bonnefoi, Zalayeta, Cannavaro, Masiello, De Ceglie

Aug 26, 2003
Zoff bets on Juve upset Saturday 9 April, 2005

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dino Zoff believes Fiorentina can beat the odds by earning a victory against Juventus this evening with Fabrizio Miccoli back in the side.

“The fans are clamouring to see this tie, our first meeting with them here for three years,” he said after a record 45,614 tickets were sold. “It’s without doubt the biggest game of the season for Florence and the tension is rising.”

There has been a long-standing rivalry between the two clubs and it is considered to be something of a derby – given extra spice this year by the presence of ex-Juve players Miccoli, Enzo Maresca, Giorgio Chiellini and Angelo Di Livio.

“Miccoli has recovered from his Achilles tendon problem, but he has hardly trained and could manage around 30 minutes or so,” revealed Zoff. “His pace would be even more useful in the latter stages, when the Bianconeri defence is beginning to tire.”

The Coach has already confirmed that Enrico Fantini will partner Gianpaolo Pazzini upfront, while Di Livio and Christian Riganò are set for the bench. Juve’s squad, on the other hand, is up in the air following injuries to David Trezeguet, Jonathan Zebina, Ciro Ferrara and Emerson.

“I won’t kid myself into believing they are weakened by this,” smiled the ex-Juventus goalkeeper. “There are so many great players who can come in and make their mark. Nonetheless, in football predictions are often incorrect and if we play to win then we can beat those odds. It’ll be a game that needs a gamble.”

Dominic

Jan 30, 2004
++ [ originally posted by m_elayyan ] ++

No:down:
He is still in gazzetta's probably line-up though.

If he can't play, wouldn't it be nice if Capello took a risk and would play De Ceglie in Emo's position :)?

Maher

Juventuz addict
Dec 16, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Dominic ] ++

He is still in gazzetta's probably line-up though.

If he can't play, wouldn't it be nice if Capello took a risk and would play De Ceglie in Emo's position :)?
who :confused:

Dominic

Jan 30, 2004
Olivera is still suspended, he is available again for the next match.

@m_ Elayyan. De Ceglie is a primavera player called up for the squad vs Fiorentina.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 25)