[Serie A] Fiorentina - Juventus (20 Viewers)

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Vinman ] ++
Andy

RAI International WILL SHOW this match ,at 4:30 pm on saturday !!!!!!

Its a few hours delayed , but big deal !!!! :D:D:D:D:D:D:D

ALRIGHT! :D

That channel was a friggin good investment.

Juve_Kosova

★ ★ ★
May 4, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Dominic ] ++

Very interesting... 3-4-1-2 formation, and Capello might rest key players in the form of Emerson and Camoranesi.
yeah! lets rest them and give the title away to milan! :groan:

we should not rest ANYONE!

/usr/bin

Excellent
Mar 6, 2005
++ [ originally posted by ZhiXin ] ++

Too offensive for Capello. And with only 1 defensive midfielder present, expect us to leak goals.

I would go for........

-------Del Piero ----- - Zlatan
-----------------Nedved-----------
---Pessotto - Emerson - Camoranesi

Zambro - Canna - Thuram - Birindelli

--------------Buffon
Pessotto :thumb:

He impressed me a LOT in the liverpool game.. AND in the Los Pepsico game (R. Madrid :p)..

IMO, I think we should sell Blasi, and invest in someone else.. in the meantime, pessotto is doin fine..

ZhiXin

Oct 1, 2004
++ [ originally posted by m_elayyan ] ++

we should be offensive , fiorentina have no real attacking danger , so we must attack them and score in the first half , we cant sit and wait :(
That formation is offensive enough IMO, this is the formation which I'm impressed during the 2nd half of the Liverpool game. DOn't worry we will get enough of our attack power becos,

1. Nedved's skills r showcased
2. Zambrotta can charge down the flanks and make crosses to our attackers.
3. I haven't seen Birindelli play as Cafu's role b4, I like to see how his crosses reach our attackers.

In fact with this formation, I can finally see Nedved + Zambro playing like their best.

- vOnAm -

Jul 22, 2004
I think we are going to rest either Zlatan or DP upfront, may be both.

I'm pretty sure we'll start with Trez upfront, since he needs the match fitness.

Jan 7, 2004
i expect nothing but 4-3-3 for this and the 'pool game. think about it, is it worth playing any other formation ?

buffon
zebina(pessotto) - thuram- canna - zambo
camo- emo - neddy
zala - zlatan - dp

- vOnAm -

Jul 22, 2004
well, we do play best in this formation lately. I think it would be our beest formation.

I guess Capello reverted back to 4-4-2 coz u know liverpool has a strong midfield.

Erkka

Mar 31, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Dominic ] ++

According to Gazzeta.it yes.

ummm, not anymore!!

This is what Gazzetta.it says right now:

1 Buffon
7 Pessotto
21 Thuram
28 Cannavaro
19 Zambrotta
16 Camoranesi
19 Tacchinardi
8 Emerson
11 Nedved
9 Ibrahimovic
10 Del Piero

A disposizione
12 Chimenti
15 Birindelli
4 Montero
20 Blasi
25 Zalayeta
18 Appiah
34 Masiello

Aug 26, 2003
1 BUFFON
3 TACCHINARDI
4 MONTERO
7 PESSOTTO
8 EMERSON
9 IBRAHIMOVIC
10 DEL PIERO
11 NEDVED
12 CHIMENTI
15 BIRINDELLI
16 CAMORANESI
18 APPIAH
19 ZAMBROTTA
20 BLASI
21 THURAM
22 BONNEFOI
25 ZALAYETA
28 CANNAVARO
34 MASIELLO
36 DE CEGLIE

Indisponibili Ferrara, Zebina, Kapo, Trezeguet e lo squalificato Olivera.

why is trez not in the squad?

Aug 26, 2003
Nedved: "Always victory!"

Dear supporters,

It’s a very busy week for us. We come from the Champions League’s game against Liverpool, a very tough two faced match. In the first half hour we were in great difficulty, then the true Juventus came out. Determination, concentration and guts: here’s the ingredients to face Fiorentina in the weekend and Liverpool again next Wednesday.

Regarding the championship, nothing new. We continue the race for final victory that sees Juventus and A.C.Milan with same ranking; this means we can’t miss target. The Florence away match will need carefulness both for the team’s quality, of which we know someone well, and for the home squad hot supporters.

We must win, as well as next Wednesday in Champions League, when we’ll meet Liverpool again with a need to reverse the first leg defeat, and with our greatly helpful goal scored at Anfield. About Champions, I looked at the other quarter final games, played on Wednesday. So far, I think that Chelsea and A.C.Milan would be favourite for the semifinals, where obviously we want to advance too.

Best wishes,
Pavel Nedved

Aug 26, 2003
Cannavaro: "Ready for Florence"

A few good goals. A few massive goals. Or better, decisive. These are Cannavaro’s. Strange the destiny of this Parthenopean defender. Not really a pure breed goalmaker, but often ready for the winning strike. Hit when badly needed. So, after the goal that paved the way for the Stadium Olimpico’s win against A.S.Roma, Fabio repeated himself at Anfield Road. Another decisive match on the Bianconeri’s way and another prestigious signature. Fundamental for Liverpool’s cooldown, but mostly in view of the return match scheduled for next Wednesday in Turin. After all, as in everyone’s hope, if Juventus will step into 2004/05 Champions League semifinals, much would have depended upon his strong header. ‘Yes, in the season I happened to score important goals – he explained during the press time at Sisport Center -, I even think the one of Tuesday was even more important than the previous.

Right. A score at the best time, on top of Bianconeri’s supremacy, able to react strongly after a difficult match opening. Cannavaro confirms: ‘They’ve been great early in the game, they took us by surprise with their aggressiveness and we lost rationale. Then, with time going by, we came out creating many dangers. This obviously makes us hopeful in view of Turin’s return match. We’re convinced we can reverse the result and go on. Plus, I’d like to have the same sight of Anfield Road’s tiers. Liverpool’s supporters demonstrated great sportsmanship and correctness. Under this point of view, English are role models, for their passion and for a never ending support for their teams’.

But before Liverpool Wednesday’s match, we must think about Fiorentina. Italian championship returns after three weeks from the last leg. After the stop for the National team and suspension in honor of Pope John Paul II, we’re back on the field. Such as the distance challenge with A.C.Milan. A face to face that, considering the Rossoneri’s success in the European derby against F.C.Inter, could repeat in Champions League. ‘It’s true, we’re still running for the same objectives. In Champions League, they’re currently favourite because the 2-0 gained them a foothold in the semifinals. In the championship we start again evenly. We’ll take on this difficult away match in Florence. The purple team consider the game just like a derby and we have to expect a hotblooded surrounding and a team with an attitude’.

Dominic

Jan 30, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Erkka ] ++

ummm, not anymore!!

This is what Gazzetta.it says right now:

1 Buffon
7 Pessotto
21 Thuram
28 Cannavaro
19 Zambrotta
16 Camoranesi
19 Tacchinardi
8 Emerson
11 Nedved
9 Ibrahimovic
10 Del Piero
Mr. know-it-all ;).

Anyway I prefer this second line-up, to rest players tomorrow just doesn't make any sense. I'd prefer Pessotto as lmf though and Nedved behind the strikers.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 20)