[Serie A] Fiorentina - Juventus (29 Viewers)

julio1011

Mar 3, 2004
come on guys... the Pope is in a bad condition.. and at least we should show respect.
It's ashame we can't hav a match before the ucl encounter but that's life.

FORZA JUVE!!

- vOnAm -

Jul 22, 2004
++ [ originally posted by - vOnAm - ] ++
I hear the weekend fixtures may be suspended due to the Pope's health conditions...I wonder if we'll play...

Had a feeling there wouldn't be a game...I was really wishing to watch juve fiorentina. But I guess given the circumstances its ok.

- vOnAm -

Jul 22, 2004
++ [ originally posted by azzurri7 ] ++
I heard Serie A will be back after 2weeks, not 1week...
Im not sure about that, but our game against Fiorentina will probably be played on the 20th of April along with other fixtures of this round.

kurvengeflüster

********* a.D.
Jan 24, 2004
ridiculous imo....and what will happen if the pope is also in bad condition next five weeks? won't they show "respect" then and start with football again?

every minute an old man dies and nobody cares about.

Ramin

vBookie Champion
Nov 18, 2003
++ [ originally posted by kurvengeflüster ] ++
ridiculous imo....and what will happen if the pope is also in bad condition next five weeks? won't they show "respect" then and start with football again?

every minute an old man dies and nobody cares about.
Exactly.

Maybe this thread should get closed for now, since it will be played in 3 weeks time.

Daddi

Cuadrado is juan hell of a derby king!
Oct 27, 2004
I think it will be a lot tougher this time, Miccoli will be available for Viola n' sh1t...
I think now with Nedved back, we are a little better. I just hope to see Tacchinardi instead of Blasi from start...

Eire

Mar 1, 2004
it like before we had roma followed by real, now we have the viola followed by liverpool, si its a must to win in florence to build confidence again.

the defeat in the first leg should re focus players again after a good winning streak and rule out complacency cappello was far from happy after the liverpool game, and i expect to see an improved juve win 2-0

the 3 week break done us no favours, i hope to see 4-3-3 back again

by the way how is zebinas injury

Maher

Juventuz addict
Dec 16, 2002
++ [ originally posted by David Del Piero ] ++
I think it will be a lot tougher this time, Miccoli will be available for Viola n' sh1t...
I think now with Nedved back, we are a little better. I just hope to see Tacchinardi instead of Blasi from start...
micolli form is like shit , he is no danger especially after injury , we must play good and we must win , it is simple as that:(

Chxta

Onye kwe, Chi ya ekwe
Nov 1, 2004
But I was really dissappointed in Blasi yesterday. A lot of Emerson bashing was going on in the other thread, but IMO twas his early injury that caused it.

Juve win by the odd goal.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 29)