[Serie A] Fiorentina - Juventus (5 Viewers)

king Ale

Oct 28, 2004
++ [ originally posted by gray ] ++

Gosh, how I'd love to see Juve go to Anfield and put on a show, pegging them back in their own half, attacking all the time
:extatic:

I should stop dreaming :lazy:
if we do it in Delle Alpi that would be nice enough.though it seems we can't do it even against weak sides such as Reggina too.

Buy on AliExpress.com

JuveGuy

Aug 1, 2002

Juventus trained in the morning today in preparation for the next match against the team from Florence. We beat the Primavera team 8-0 under the watchful eye of Roberto Bettega. Capello experimented with a 4-3-3 formation, with Nedved in midfield behind the trident of Mutu - Ibrahimovic - Del Piero :thumb:
May I know who scored the 8 goals for JUVE? Thanks!:D

arc

Mar 11, 2004
hey we should give emerson a break, buy without this match will be more difficult for us, wht do u you of starting blasi n tacchinard

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003

Gosh, how I'd love to see Juve go to Anfield and put on a show, pegging them back in their own half, attacking all the time :extatic:

I should stop dreaming :lazy:
nah, it can happen, we'll show them whats Football about...

Dominic

Jan 30, 2004
++ [ originally posted by azzurri7 ] ++
I read it on other site, that Capello will get back to the 4-4-2, starting nedved, and if it didn't work, then for sure he'll play the 4-3-3 against L'pool
Capello shouldn't change the 4-3-3 just yet, don't change a winning team.

It could be a good idea to slightly alter it:
- Nedved behind the strikers..
- Maybe Nedved as a 'false' right winger?

Dr-Juve

Mar 11, 2004
4-4-2 is better for juve specially when they are playing away against an average team like L'pool

4-3-3 is an attacking plan and we dont want to take the risk in the first leg bcuz we r going to face them again in torino

so a draw with any result or a win by one goal difference is perfect

Mar 6, 2005
++ [ originally posted by Dominic ] ++

Capello shouldn't change the 4-3-3 just yet, don't change a winning team.

It could be a good idea to slightly alter it:
- Nedved behind the strikers..
- Maybe Nedved as a 'false' right winger?
that would work.. Nedved is comfortable with both feet.. equally I believe, and he can play anywhere on midfiled... behind strikers would be ideal.. on the right could be good as well, but the would mean moving or removing camoranesi, and I don't want that, given his recent form..

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
Maresca Attacks Moggi
3/31/2005 3:54:00 PM
The Italian midfielder attacked the transfer guru ahead of Saturday’s match between Fiorentina and his former side, Juventus.
Enzo Maresca is considered as one of the most creative midfielders in Italian football, but his talent was scarcely used by the Bianconeri during his time with them. The Fiorentina player wanted to thank all those who helped him during the Juventus period but also attacked those who did not believe in him.

“I’m thankful to Juventus as a club with particular reference to the Agnelli. I thank the fans and team mates which I had, but I can’t be thankful to those who did not believe in me.”

Maresca specifically referred to Luciano Moggi who did not have any problems in seeing off the player to Fiorentina.

pembohong

Jul 24, 2004
Nah, I think he has the right to say that after all Moggi had done to him. At least he's being thankful to the club and only targetting individuals, not the club.

Huzi

Oct 9, 2002
i believe that his talent wasn't appreciated by the club Managment but i see that he likes his name to be shown all over the place these days !!

Ramin

vBookie Champion
Nov 18, 2003

Maresca loved Juve, and stated many times that he wants to extend his contract with Juve. The transefer to Fiorentina hurted him emotionally. Its normal for him to say the things he mentioned.

OP
Stu

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
  • Thread Starter #279
    ++ [ originally posted by Arif ] ++

Does that mean that we can see the same formation against Fiorentina too, with Trezeguet instead of Mutu?
    Sounds good.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)