[Serie A] Fiorentina - Juventus (21 Viewers)

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
++ [ originally posted by DelpieroForLife ] ++
if Capello wanna see the real Neddy and Zambro he should play this:

-----------------Buffon

Zebina----Canna---Thuram-----Zambro

---------------Emer----Blasi

Camo------------Neddy
------------------------------------DP
-------------------Zlatan
I like this Formation, but i doubt Capello using it.

gray

Apr 22, 2003
++ [ originally posted by azzurri7 ] ++
I like this Formation, but i doubt Capello using it.
Isn't this pretty much the same formation we started the season with, only with Nedved on the left?

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
++ [ originally posted by gray ] ++

Isn't this pretty much the same formation we started the season with, only with Nedved on the left?
Nedved on the Left, Trezeguet instead of Dp, and sometimes Appiah instead of Blasi...

Aug 26, 2003
Juve ace waits for Reds

Mauro Camoranesi is refusing to focus on Juventus' UEFA Champions League tie with Liverpool until after the weekend's game with Fiorentina.
Juventus lock horns with Liverpool in the first leg of their quarter final encounter next midweek.

But prior to the trip to Anfield, Juventus face a key tussle against Fiorentina in their quest to pip Milan to the Serie A title.
Camoranesi is aware of the significance of the Liverpool game, but does not want to dwell on it before Fiorentina are out of the way.

"We don't think of the Champions League although we are aware that, in a few days, we will play a match that will play a big part in the season," said Camoranesi.
"But before that, we must win in the league and continue our battle with Milan."
Juventus beat Fiorentina 1-0 at Stadio Delle Alpi earlier in the campaign and midfielder Camoranesi is ready for a tough test away to the Viola.

The Italy international added: "Fiorentina are a strong team.
"They already showed that in the first game, but they will have to play without [Cris] Obodo and [Fabrizio] Miccoli.
"Fabrizio, especially, is a fundamental player and we will try to take advantage of his absence."

gray

Apr 22, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Berbatov ] ++
http://www.calciomercato.com/modules.php?name=News&file=article&sid=84247 .
what's mean this news?:confused:
Juventus trained in the morning today in preparation for the next match against the team from Florence. We beat the Primavera team 8-0 under the watchful eye of Roberto Bettega. Capello experimented with a 4-3-3 formation, with Nedved in midfield behind the trident of Mutu - Ibrahimovic - Del Piero :thumb:

The Arif

Jan 31, 2004

Capello experimented with a 4-3-3 formation, with Nedved in midfield behind the trident of Mutu - Ibrahimovic - Del Piero :thumb:

Does that mean that we can see the same formation against Fiorentina too, with Trezeguet instead of Mutu?

king Ale

Oct 28, 2004

Juventus trained in the morning today in preparation for the next match against the team from Florence. We beat the Primavera team 8-0 under the watchful eye of Roberto Bettega. Capello experimented with a 4-3-3 formation, with Nedved in midfield behind the trident of Mutu - Ibrahimovic - Del Piero :thumb:
wow...I love it :D

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
I read it on other site, that Capello will get back to the 4-4-2, starting nedved, and if it didn't work, then for sure he'll play the 4-3-3 against L'pool

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004

Wow, I would have liked to see how that worked out. Sounds interesting.

king Ale

Oct 28, 2004
++ [ originally posted by azzurri7 ] ++
I read it on other site, that Capello will get back to the 4-4-2, starting nedved, and if it didn't work, then for sure he'll play the 4-3-3 against L'pool
4-3-3 against Pool in Anfield?

gray

Apr 22, 2003
++ [ originally posted by king Ale ] ++
4-3-3 against Pool in Anfield?
Gosh, how I'd love to see Juve go to Anfield and put on a show, pegging them back in their own half, attacking all the time :extatic:

I should stop dreaming :lazy:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 21)