[Serie A] Fiorentina - Juventus (11 Viewers)

ZAF3000

Feb 14, 2005
++ [ originally posted by jussiut ] ++
Milan is a more impressive team than Juve at the moment so therefore Milan fans don't feel we're their equals.
The major difference between Milan and Juve is that they have back up offensive playmakers.

I am satisfied with our attacking 4 (Alex, Zlatan, Treze and Zlayata)
I am totally satisfied with out deffensive mid fielders (Tacchi, Emerson, Blasi)
I am statisfied with our goal keeper (Buffon) but I feel we do need a better sub.
I am satisfied with Fabio-Lilan partnership but the lack of subs is a killer.
Luca from the left and Maoro from the right are great and Kapo and pesstto are doing great.
So basically the NEDVED role is missing.

Buy on AliExpress.com

ZhiXin

Oct 1, 2004
Chiellini could return to Turin in the summer, but his teammate Enzo Maresca insists he doesn’t want a Delle Alpi reunion.

The midfielder is also on loan in Florence from the Old Lady, but he seems to have had enough of the Italian giants.

"I want to stay a Viola," said the 25-year-old who has been shipped out on loan to numerous clubs in the past.

"Juventus? I hope they don’t win anything this season. That remark is aimed at the club and not the players."

Maresca will soon get a chance to prove a point when Juve travel to Florence after the international break.

source: channel4.com

http://www.channel4.com/sport/football_italia/mar25g.html

Maher

Juventuz addict
Dec 16, 2002
++ [ originally posted by ZhiXin ] ++
Chiellini could return to Turin in the summer, but his teammate Enzo Maresca insists he doesn’t want a Delle Alpi reunion.

The midfielder is also on loan in Florence from the Old Lady, but he seems to have had enough of the Italian giants.

"I want to stay a Viola," said the 25-year-old who has been shipped out on loan to numerous clubs in the past.

"Juventus? I hope they don’t win anything this season. That remark is aimed at the club and not the players."

Maresca will soon get a chance to prove a point when Juve travel to Florence after the international break.

source: channel4.com

http://www.channel4.com/sport/football_italia/mar25g.html
good because we want chillini , we dont want maresca , he dont have a place in juve

Philipp00

Jan 31, 2004
I can understand that Miccoli and Maresca are angry that they didn`t play regularly at Juve, but if they don`t want to come back we should sell the half we own as fast as possible. We don`t need them.

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
++ [ originally posted by ZhiXin ] ++
Maresca

Maresca?
I hope he will play in seria B next year with fiorentina
and stay there, he isnt seria A material

delp_07

Jan 31, 2005
k guys stop talking trash, maresca is a very important player and will take a pirlo role when he arrives at Juve. I like him a lot and he is justified for saying that, cmon Moggi told him that he would have a spot on the team than they sell him to Fiorentina thats bs. Micolli i dont like at all, to me he didnt make an impact at juve at all. Del Piero was injured half the season and still managed to bring in the same amount as goals as Miccolli when Mico was given a hell of a lot more time.

ZhiXin

Oct 1, 2004
I know that u guys r mad at wad Maresca said against us, and u ppl r cursing him after he said that. His words may sound harsh + crude, but that doesn't mean that he doesn't have the right to do so. At least he can do it in a more professional manner + find a better timing to do this . He is the former captain of the U-21s and I think he should at least be starting for us for the last season by his skills. When Emerson came, I was glad that Maresca can play alongside Emerson and how wrong I was. Capello was the person who doesn't want him. He has stated don't know how many times that he wanted to play for us time and time again yet he is still treated like this. Don't even mention Maresca, I believe u would feel the same too if u were in his shoes.

Maresca has performed for Fiorentina for don't know how many times and has been listed in Serie A Team of the Week for 3 - 5 times. So this means that he still has the standards of a quality player. Remember the Juventus - Fiorentina game in which he was fouled by our players time and time again? Yet he doesn't use the media and crap the hell that we were all tackling on him.

Huzi

Oct 9, 2002
it's my opinion mate , with all my respect to all guys here . I think that Maresca's words when he wished Juve won't win anything this season is enough for me to say that he's a trash player , no more no less - thank you .

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 11)