[Serie A] Fiorentina - Juventus (37 Viewers)

Dr-Juve

Mar 11, 2004
++ [ originally posted by king Ale ] ++

he is mostly talking about the refs' helps to Juve:confused:
and that's exactly what i meant

the afraid and weak side in soccer world always searching for false reasons to convince themselves that they better but!!!!!!!!!!!!!

anyway some of juve fans think that its the luck and only the luck that is making us in tied situation with Milan,,, which i think its partially true

and again look at Milanistas post and u will find that they are always searching for stupid and silly things to convince themselves and rather to cover there FEARS

sometimes its the REF and there calls while all of us know that the big teams usually favoured by the ref worldwide and not only in calcio

an idiot Milan fan said that its easier to swallow an illegal tackling which results in a deep lacerated cut wound which may keep that injured player for the rest of the season on the bench than a disallowed goal which all of us saw it in the replay and only in the replay which was not available for the ref

and not to foget the long injured time they usually gets specially when they are late by a goal or even tied and also the offsides (against lazio for example, and lately against roma when crespo was in a clear offside position denied by the ref and it could have ended with a goal or even a penalty kick against ferrari if i ma not mistaken) but its a human mistakes and an accepted errors in the football world for all the teams on the earth except for JUVE where its always considered as a favour from the ref

i really don't like such a debat but there is no anyother way to make our selves clear

Dr-Juve

Mar 11, 2004
++ [ originally posted by DelpieroForLife ] ++

Don't be so sure, I had many Milanista friends and depending on their spectacular form they believe we stand with no chance against them....
But anyway who cares, We r JUVE and we gonna kick their @ss :thumb:
really
i have alot of milanista friends but when i talk about JUVE they just keep biting there fingers and eating there nails
it depends on how aggressive guy u r when its about juve

Dr-Juve

Mar 11, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Lilianna ] ++

oh they always feel like gods :groan:
i really want to see them think like that
u know why
just to have another copy of Depor-Milan humilation when they went to spain with 4-1 lead and then :D:D:D:D from depo in DIDA's net

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
++ [ originally posted by DelpieroForLife ] ++

Don't be so sure, I had many Milanista friends and depending on their spectacular form they believe we stand with no chance against them....
But anyway who cares, We r JUVE and we gonna kick their @ss :thumb:
Amen!

Vinman

2013 Prediction Cup Champ
Jul 16, 2002
Andy...

Were shit out of luck, AGAIN !!!

No Fiorentina or Messina home games are shown in North America :down::down:

Vinman

Jul 16, 2002
++ [ originally posted by HWIENIAWSKI ] ++

what do they have at Yahoo?? I've never seen anything there...
They show Serie A and Copa Liberatadores games 24 hours later...

The pic quality is perfect

Go to yahoo sports and click on live soccer games (even though their not)

Henry

Sep 30, 2003
bloody hell!! how the feck did I never find out about that???? so they play it 24 hours later? or do they post a link that can be used anytime?

Vinman

Jul 16, 2002
++ [ originally posted by HWIENIAWSKI ] ++
bloody hell!! how the feck did I never find out about that???? so they play it 24 hours later? or do they post a link that can be used anytime?
They post the game 24 hours later, and you can watch it anytime

I was just watching the Messina- Juve game from Feb on the site

Dec 26, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Dr-Juve ] ++

really
i have alot of milanista friends but when i talk about JUVE they just keep biting there fingers and eating there nails
it depends on how aggressive guy u r when its about juve
:fero::fero::fero::fero:
:fero:
:fero::fero::fero::fero:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 37)