[SERIE A] Fiorentina - Juventus (31st August, 2008) (20 Viewers)

OP
JCK

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
  • Thread Starter #704
    The fighting, the fighting, I love it!!! Now start the name calling.

Ahmed

Principino
    Sep 3, 2006
    another satisfied Secco and Raineri lover...they say a sucker is born every minute, and you are living proof

the losers are coming out of the woodwork...
    No, its just that its better than being a perpetual whiner who gives the ppl running our club childish nicknames

Dukoski

Moggi's Admirer and Fan
    May 1, 2006
    EXactly.
    Ranieri is no way proper coach of our beloved Juve.
    He is a just ordinary fuck who pretend that he is gentlemen trying to hide his lack of coach knowledge and inteligence ,which he is lacking.
    Poor stupid mediocre .Fuck with him.We will never win anything with him,and Giggli,Blanc ,Secco management.Idiots.
    We will finish like Palermo or Sampdoria.

cyril

Let's roll
    Jul 6, 2006
    Top 4 is almost a certainty for us this year. Whoever thinks otherwise is seriously on some strong shit. Then again we want more than this, I don't know.

Dukoski

Moggi's Admirer and Fan
    May 1, 2006
    :lol2: I don't know about that..
    I mean in future not this season if we continue with this amateurs of management.
    But we are not champions right now.Thats what its hurts me.
    I want to be wrong very,very much,but I think that I am right.
    I m watching Juve for 25 years and I had never see worst management.
    Bad.
    I can not stand that our coach in interview says that we were good at third place last year,and we have to be better this year.
    Whjat is better?
    You can not mess about this with team like Juve,or go coach some team in serie C.

delpierofan82

Apr 24, 2005
    EXactly.
    Ranieri is no way proper coach of our beloved Juve.
    He is a just ordinary fuck who pretend that he is gentlemen trying to hide his lack of coach knowledge and inteligence ,which he is lacking.
    Poor stupid mediocre .Fuck with him.We will never win anything with him,and Giggli,Blanc ,Secco management.Idiots.
    We will finish like Palermo or Sampdoria.
    He have never won the title in his career except one supercup :D and is trying to win something with Juve good luck to him, but as of not optimistic, real prediction I think we won't raise above 3rd place this year.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
    Apr 2, 2007
    I just realised that it's not the pessimism of some members that i mind. It's the negative energy they keep spreading.
    You wake up in the morning, you see a sunny day, light a cigarete, drink the morning coffee......then you read some of the posts, it suddenly starts raining and your whole day is ruined.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 19)