[Serie A] Fiorentina - Juventus (17/04/2011) (2 Viewers)

K.O.

Nov 24, 2005
Actually that was part of Iraq, pre independance, it was part of Basra to be precise. it's very meaning means that "district" "small human settlement" Only seprated by the british colonist's.
:lol:

Alright. Then, a lot of countries in eastern Europe are part of Russia. And you know what, all of north Africa and Arab states belong to Turkey.

You logic is fucked up, mate.

P.S. go to the Off-Topic forums.

alvin_89er

Apr 11, 2011
:lol:

Alright. Then, a lot of countries in eastern Europe are part of Russia. And you know what, all of north Africa and Arab states belong to Turkey.

You logic is fucked up, mate.

P.S. go to the Off-Topic forums.
Not really, those people are of different ethnicty, and that was a district part of a region - two different things, p.s i did'nt bring this up

K.O.

Nov 24, 2005
Not really, those people are of different ethnicty, and that was a district part of a region - two different things, p.s i did'nt bring this up
Cypriots are of different ethnicity, are they Turkish or Greek? Can you please draw a map of your world and post it in the politics section?

K.O.

Nov 24, 2005
I was on about russia, and i don't know if you can read or not, but i did not bring this up.
Yes, you brought this up. The man was joking and you kept ignoring the joke and kept on posting incorrect information about your man Saddam Hussain. Where's the Saddam avatar? I guess you just found out he actually invaded a country and killed thousands of people.

Now.. Who's your pick for MOM?

THE_PIRAT

May 3, 2008
Pepe " “We didn’t play to our best, but we had an important chance with Bonucci at the beginning of the second half which could have changed the game.."

One chance and he mention it!!?? This is not the winning mentality that Juve had.:S

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
Pepe " “We didn’t play to our best, but we had an important chance with Bonucci at the beginning of the second half which could have changed the game.."

One chance and he mention it!!?? This is not the winning mentality that Juve had.:S
That's like saying the CIA wasn't at their best but they had the chance to detain one of the terrorists before the 9/11 attacks. :seven:

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
WTF are you talking about? Ghaddafi bomb with what? he does'nt even have a proper army. he's barely living, he does'nt even control his own country properly let alone bomb another. His people live on like a couple dollars a day. Don't believe that Western/zionist propaganda BS, thier the only one's who do the bombings, and come up with some total BS like humanitarian effort or WMD - total B.S. How many have they killed with bombs in Iraq and afghanistan.? millions. their the biggest terrorists. What goes around comes around......
another coffee shop revolutionary (likely college/uni student) who thinks he knows what's going on in the world.....

p.s hey faggot ever heard of Iraq Iran wars and the chemicals attacks againt the Iranians? what saddam didn't do that too? get the fuck out troll.

Powis

Dec 9, 2009
VecchiaSignora.com sent a letter to Matteo Renzi, mayor of Firenze, demanding a statement on the pro-Heysel chants at the last match.
Renzi's spokesman: "As far as songs about the tragedy go, it's clear this administration cannot condemn them any stronger. We condemn it strongly, any episode that incites violence or shows a lack of respect to those who have suffered a tragedy."

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
so what you want him to say that chiellini, krasic and bonuccci are are shit? because truth hurts confidence you know...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)