[Serie A] Fiorentina 4-2 JUVENTUS (October 20, 2013) (76 Viewers)

Dec 31, 2008
I remember hearing them squeal. :p

:lol2:

'murica raged like never before that day

- - - Updated - - -

That's what makes rating him even more special :)

The hatred :touched:
hopefully he remains fit and tears it up for the azzurri in the world cup. he's the hope for italiens like me.

- - - Updated - - -

Let's talk about stats.

Matri. Season 1 at Juventus.

Wow.
matri had just one good season in his entire career.

sgjuveboy

Oct 31, 2012
Juve gona have to fight!

Do you guys remember back in nursery when two kids fight and this third kid will go running to teacher and say "mama mama they ish fighting !"
That kid usually grows up to be an inter fan or ZoSo

Forza Juve! We need our midfield in top condition for this game.

Jem83

maitre'd at Canal Bar
Nov 7, 2005

:touched:

- - - Updated - - -

Btw, it's so obvious we rigged that season. You can clearly tell that Moggi is somewhere in the stadium steering the ball with his remote-control device. Just look at the bounce the ball takes after Ibra lobs it forward. We had absolutely no skill in our team, no way could we have won the league on our own

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Juve gona have to fight!

Do you guys remember back in nursery when two kids fight and this third kid will go running to teacher and say "mama mama they ish fighting !"

:lol:

ZoSo

TSUUUUUUU
Jul 11, 2011
Juve gona have to fight!

:cry:

got an aussie fetish?

@Bianconero_Aus

beowulf

Dec 9, 2012
Sorry about that, but I'm really yet to see an American on this forum sanely discuss Rossi's situation.
Eh, i can understand. I do think the hate has died down some for him though. I really think he made a mistake for himself though. He would have been the star on the US team and hyped to the moon and would start virtually every game. Would have definitely been a lot of $ in endorsements and such as well.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 76)