[Serie A] Fiorentina 1-2 JUVENTUS (March 6th, 2010) (9 Viewers)

Man of the match?

• Manninger

• Chiellini

• Grosso

• Diego

• Marchisio

• Candreva

Results are only viewable after voting.

awit

Jan 10, 2010
Hopefully Zebina can add some options for the attack more than Grygera did (well to be honest it would be impossible to add less).

v1rtu4l

Mar 4, 2008
dont bash manninger so much. he is no buffon (when buffon is in form) but he does well on many occasions and he actually dares to go wide out of his goal (which buffon does not) and i think comparing it to buffons late form he did really ok... he did catch many balls into the box without hassle

v1rtu4l

Mar 4, 2008
mission accomplished ... i am sad andy did not tell us after how many won games he will give rep to zacch ... oh wait ... it was our world champions again bailing it out for him

Nicholas

MIRKO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Jan 30, 2008
We played much better second half than the first. Diego's goal was world class. Fantastic win and now the pressure is back on Palermo.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
mission accomplished ... i am sad andy did not tell us after how many won games he will give rep to zacch ... oh wait ... it was our world champions again bailing it out for him
Can't you simply celebrate the win? :)

Tomorrow we start our usual games of sarcasm. Maybe even later tonight. But can we not do it right after a very important away win?

Lets make fun of Prandelli instead :D

Albertmare

Idea Maker
Mar 24, 2006
Mamma mia , i'll take this 3 points anytime .

btw , Candreva got the MoM from the TV station , well deserved i think , he was good today , should keep him .

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
Candreva has more in his legs than the rest of the team. He did have a great game.

But Marchionni blew the points for Fiorentina, IMO. We had a naked defense right of the goal on a run, and he chose to shoot from distance instead of cross to an open man. If I were a Viola, I would be asking to have him traded ASAP. :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 9)