[Serie A] Fiorentina 1-2 JUVENTUS (March 6th, 2010) (13 Viewers)

Man of the match?

• Manninger

• Chiellini

• Grosso

• Diego

• Marchisio

• Candreva

Results are only viewable after voting.

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
---------------manninger--------------
grygera---Chiellini--Legrotaglie----DC
--------sissoko--melo--marchisio-------
------------------diego--------------------
-----------del piero--trezeguet----------

A disposizione: 41 Pinsoglio, 5 Cannavaro, 6 Grosso, 7 Salihamidzic, 26 Candreva, 9 Iaquinta, 27 Paolucci

according to tuttojuve.

Buy on AliExpress.com

TPSPriceless

Feb 15, 2010
---------------manninger--------------
DC----Chiellini--Legrotaglie---grygera
--------sissoko--melo--marchisio-------
------------------diego--------------------
-----------del piero--trezeguet----------

A disposizione: 41 Pinsoglio, 5 Cannavaro, 6 Grosso, 7 Salihamidzic, 26 Candreva, 9 Iaquinta, 27 Paolucci

according to tuttojuve.
What's up with the reversed defence line?

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
I didn't say the bench was particularly good.

I just think the people who go crying about Juve being like Livorno or Siena or whatever are pathetic and end up sounding like spoilt children.

Or maybe you genuinely believe Livorno's bench of Bardi, Di Gennaro, Marchini, Galante, Vitale, Danilevicius and Tavano is better than what Juve has.
You don't have to take everything literally, Captain Obvious.

You don't have to be arrogant. I didn't mean that at all. But this season and especially in the last couple of matches our bench was nothing and Zac never had anyone to let in and that's a fact. We were just stick with the first team.

Pinsoglio -kid, new
Cannavaro - too old and out of form
Grosso - awful
Salihamidzic - not somebody who should be on our bench at all
Candreva - can be good, but so far he didn't show much and with our midfield he's not much of a help
Iaquinta - good, but just returned from the injury
Paolucci - kid, no thanks

So yeah, our bench is nothing special at all. And those "WC winners" are washed up now and can't really be used. Or better, shouldn't be used.

Sad Statue

wannabe Bart Simpson
Mar 28, 2006
our bench is not so bad. it is not so good either, but its nothing close to disgusting. candreva and iq can provide some help if we need to score more and canna can provide some help if we need to defend.

nothing exciting, but a good bench.

anyway, i thought that poulsen would be back too.

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
Cannavaro can't provide much of a help now IMO. He played good at the end of the season but that's it.

Iaquinta just came back so it's only Candreva who can get a shot. 1 player and that's bad.

Juve_Kosova

★ ★ ★
May 4, 2004
Manninger
Sali Legrotaglie Chiellini DC
Sissoko Melo
Candreva Diego Marchisio
Del Piero

Yes I would really play this formation with thoes player!. And im sure they would do so much better then a fucking 4-3-1-2 !! Getting sick!..

Depends on how the players perform, IQ, Trez could come in and switch around with, DP, Candreva or Marchisio!..

Mohad

The Ocean Star
May 20, 2009
According to LA Gazzetta

Manninger

Zobi - Legro - Chiello - De Ceglie

Sissoko - Melo - Marchisio

Diego

Trezeguet - Del Piero​

awit

Jan 10, 2010
So again Camo and Gio out, 3 DM's and our hopeless fullbacks + slow strikers. Our attacking play is probably going to be nonexistent once again. Hopefully I'm wrong though and we can manage at least 1 goal and keep a clean sheet.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 13)