[Serie A] Fiorentina 1-1 Juventus [September 3rd, 2022] (1 Viewer)

vote

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

TheLaz

Oct 6, 2011
I feel we have a very competitive squad. Out best XI with Chiesa and Pogba back is competent in CL. Our current team is favorite for the Scudetto. Our coach is competent for retirement. Would absolutely LOVE this current squad with a coach like Italiano who asks for his team to dominate. We have the players for it.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
I'm not watching JJ anymore with this clown in charge.
He has the guile to aay that a "park the bus" performance against an average Fiorentina is a good game.
GTFO
The people who have defended him said it will just get better. They don’t even understand the person they defend. This is our football.

kappa96

Jun 20, 2018
We rested starters just so we can lose 2 - 0 against psg and not 4 or 5 - 0.
If the park the bus tactic doesn't work on Tuesday it will not matter anyway.

beowulf

Dec 9, 2012
I'm forcing myself to name two good things:
1) Miretti is a phenom. Even in a very short time on the field, made the only creative pass by a CM in the match
2) Milik knows how to score

DUKAC

Feb 29, 2012
Ridiculous tactics and game plan .Wondering ,very much, if this is our " genius " plan or he is just fulfilling his duties just like he is a manager in a commercial company?

Ronn

#TeamPestoFlies
May 3, 2012
Oh no. This was a new level of awful.

From the subs, the tactics, the back passing, the failure to pass the ball to another teammate, the lack of shots, the team ACTIVELY passing the ball back to Perin when there was a free kick in Fiorentina’s half

And it was all clearly under instruction from Allegri. He settled for the point the moment Perin saved the penalty.
He should’ve just stayed in retirement and remain a legend forever.

singus

Sep 22, 2020
Italiano is the answer for all our problems young exciting coach playing modern style of football.
You must be running out of tricks soon. You have been defending Allegri with ironic mocking of those who wants him out, for such a long time. You never dared to give your own opinion directly, afraid someone using your own tricks on yourself maybe.

juve123

Aug 10, 2017
You must be running out of tricks soon. You have been defending Allegri with ironic mocking of those who wants him out, for such a long time. You never dared to give your own opinion directly, afraid someone using your own tricks on yourself maybe.
Oh you are back I thought u were permanently banned. Firstly I don't need a certificate from banned members like you who only turn up when the team doesn't win and are missing when team wins.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)