[Serie A] Fiorentina 1-1 Juventus [September 3rd, 2022] (1 Viewer)

vote

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

IlCapitano

Dec 16, 2012
Expecting a much more open game and more spaces like against Roma.

Although now I remembered Milik scored so we could see the 442 hybrid here and shivers went down my spine.

Hopefully Di Maria is good to start and I guess Cuadrado on the left again

Nzoric

Grazie Mirko
Jan 16, 2011
Expecting a much more open game and more spaces like against Roma.

Although now I remembered Milik scored so we could see the 442 hybrid here and shivers went down my spine.

Hopefully Di Maria is good to start and I guess Cuadrado on the left again
Cuads on the left is the only time he has looked good this season tho.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Stevie

Mar 30, 2003
Cuadrado and Kean need to hit the bench.

What about a midfield of Miretti, Paredes and Locatelli?

Would also like to see Bremer and Gatti again with Danilo at RB.

LB situation is fucked but I still think I'd rather see Kostic or DS there before AS.

kappa96

Jun 20, 2018
Cuadrado and Kean need to hit the bench.

What about a midfield of Miretti, Paredes and Locatelli?

Would also like to see Bremer and Gatti again with Danilo at RB.

LB situation is fucked but I still think I'd rather see Kostic or DS there before AS.
Nah. Rabiot was our best mid this game, or second best mid, definitely better than Locatelli. With Roma, also.

So based on current form paredes rabiot miretti is the way to go.

Mokku

Apr 17, 2019
Perin
Danilo - Gatti - Bremer - Kostic
Rabiot - Paredes - Locatelli
Miretti - Di Maria
Vlahovic

Cuadrado needs a break, and so does this 4-3-3 with Kean as LW. Play the extra midfielder because we have crappy wing play. Kostic can go LB, the guy isn't offensive enough. Di Maria gets a free role. Don't bother with 4-3-3 until Chiesa returns, simple as that. I'll say that we look good in defense though.

Stevie

Mar 30, 2003
Nah. Rabiot was our best mid this game, or second best mid, definitely better than Locatelli. With Roma, also.

I have also been impressed with Rabiot and frustrated with Loca this season so far but would like to see how Loca plays at RCM

kappa96

Jun 20, 2018
I have also been impressed with Rabiot and frustrated with Loca this season so far but would like to see how Loca plays at RCM
Fair enough. Let's see if Allegri reverts to a 4 3 3 first. And for the record if he does I would also start Locatelli instead of rabiot, but in a double pivot rabiot looks way better.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006

Trust me Rabiot will be great up till the world cup, then he won't give a shit again, anyhow as strange as it sounds he's somewhat fundamental to our current midfield, had he not been injured vs roma we would have won that game I'm sure of it, that's not to say we should renew his contract, not unless he takes a significant pay cut but he is arguably one of our best midfielders right now.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)