[Serie A] Fiorentina 1-1 Juventus [September 3rd, 2022] (7 Viewers)

vote

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Ronn

#TeamPestoFlies
May 3, 2012
Turns out Fiorentina played with their second string team today, and lost. So to these assholes getting a result against Juve is much more important than a winnable game against Udinese.
Absolute must win. Hoping for a Vlahovic hat trick.

Buy on AliExpress.com
OP
JCK

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
  • Thread Starter #23
    Turns out Fiorentina played with their second string team today, and lost. So to these assholes getting a result against Juve is much more important than a winnable game against Udinese.
    Absolute must win. Hoping for a Vlahovic hat trick.
    Did you discover this now? Their sole reason of existence is to beat Juve. Their one and only goal the whole season.

spurdo

Jun 4, 2016
    Got PSG coming up on Tuesday and playing away to Fiorentina whose only purpose is to beat us. If we even manage a draw I'm amazed. We should play mainly second string and hope for the best.

Hist

Founder of Hism
    Jan 18, 2009
    Got PSG coming up on Tuesday and playing away to Fiorentina whose only purpose is to beat us. If we even manage a draw I'm amazed. We should play mainly second string and hope for the best.
    Any team worth its salt can play in their league and CL without needing to field mainly the second string.

ffs we are at the start of the season

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
    May 26, 2009
    Oh great it’s their annual CL final against us.

A win here would be amazing for us going forward this season imo. Fiorentina are a good team and play high-tempo sort of football and will be no pushovers, but if we can exploit the space they will leave behind we can do damage.

This game is only in a couple of days time - I wonder if we will see more rotation and hopefully we avoid injuries in the lead up to the PSG game next week.

singus

Sep 22, 2020
    Even our entire 2nd string lineup is better than this Viola team. Do they even have a single noteworthy player, any player who could play for us? I doubt it.
    Easy win, likely a 3-0.

.zero

★ ★ ★
    Aug 8, 2006
    Oh great it’s their annual CL final against us.

A win here would be amazing for us going forward this season imo. Fiorentina are a good team and play high-tempo sort of football and will be no pushovers, but if we can exploit the space they will leave behind we can do damage.

This game is only in a couple of days time - I wonder if we will see more rotation and hopefully we avoid injuries in the lead up to the PSG game next week.
    :agree:

That’s why this has draw written all over

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 7)