[Serie A] Fiorentina 0-5 JUVENTUS (17th March, 2012) (42 Viewers)

MoM

• De Ceglie

• Licht

• Pirlo

• Marchisio

• Vidal

• Vucinic

Results are only viewable after voting.
Aug 1, 2003
history made, this is our biggest win against viola in their homeground, the last being 4-1 in 94/95 with vialli, baggio, ravanelli and marocchi on the scoresheet

seriously did no one else find our fans "whooping" everytime fiorentina got the ball in the last 15 minutes or so funny and incredibly humiliating for the viola :D

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
I know it sounds strange but I'm just heartbroken that we've let Scudetto skip right between our fingers...
It's better we let it slip away now than later because later in the season it would have been much more devastating. Now we can focus on securing the second spot.

Speaking of which FORZA UDINESE

Aug 1, 2003
guys, we may not win the scudetto but to say the race is over is absolutely ridiculous. we've got like, what, 11 games left? ANYTHING can happen. 4 points is not a secure lead. cheer up.

---------- Post added 18.03.2012 at 07:40 ----------

incorrect

2005-06 season, we beat them away 1-2, I remember Camo scoring the winner.
we won 2-1 in 2010. grosso and diego under zacc.

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
It's better we let it slip away now than later because later in the season it would have been much more devastating. Now we can focus on securing the second spot.

Speaking of which FORZA UDINESE
You do have a point.

---------- Post added 18.03.2012 at 02:11 ----------

history made, this is our biggest win against viola in their homeground, the last being 4-1 in 94/95 with vialli, baggio, ravanelli and marocchi on the scoresheet

seriously did no one else find our fans "whooping" everytime fiorentina got the ball in the last 15 minutes or so funny and incredibly humiliating for the viola :D
I caught that, was grinning like a mothafucker :D

---------- Post added 18.03.2012 at 02:12 ----------

guys, we may not win the scudetto but to say the race is over is absolutely ridiculous. we've got like, what, 11 games left? ANYTHING can happen. 4 points is not a secure lead. cheer up.

---------- Post added 18.03.2012 at 07:40 ----------

we won 2-1 in 2010. grosso and diego under zacc.
even more so.

1996 my ass...

calmyournerves

▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐
Feb 18, 2012
Great performance from Vucinic. But winning this wasn't too hard.

Annoying:
Matris shit playing, whining and complaining all the time
Boriello beeing subbed in, he's really useless

There are some hard games coming up, hope this win will give our players a boost.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 42)