[Serie A] Fiorentina 0-5 JUVENTUS (17th March, 2012) (84 Viewers)

MoM

• De Ceglie

• Licht

• Pirlo

• Marchisio

• Vidal

• Vucinic

Results are only viewable after voting.

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
Fiorentina 'victims' of Juve?
By Football Italia staff

Fiorentina have warned they “don’t want to become victims” of Juventus complaints against referees when they face off on Saturday.

Juve have called a media silence in protest at refereeing errors, creating a tense atmosphere ahead of this weekend’s trip to Florence.

“This is the second time this season we’ve faced a team that has complained about previous refereeing performances,” said general manager Sandro Mencucci.

“We are not victims and we don’t want to become victims. The Italian officials are well-prepared, but we don’t want to see anyone psychologically conditioned by these complaints.”

Fiorentina have their own problems to contend with, as Amauri is still looking for his first goal since joining from Juve in January and Stevan Jovetic is unlikely to be fit in time.

“Jovetic is working hard to recover and we’ll see if he can take part in training. He’ll be with us for a long time and if he’s not on the field Saturday, then we’ll see him on many other occasions.
“As for Amauri, usually players tend to score against their old clubs. Here’s hoping this time it’s his go.”

Gian

COME HOME MOGGI
Apr 12, 2009
We really need a win here, I cant take another draw.

I really hope we can finish our chances. We need to create some momentum if we want this second place. 3 wins in a row atleast.

baggio

Jun 3, 2003
I rather lose than draw this game. I think it will be good for the entire team to psychologically free up and play rather than contain themselves with the fear of losing for the first time in a season. Losing to Milan would've done us more good than harm our so called scudetto challenge. Anyway, I hope we can nail this shit.

1-2 Juventus. Quag double! :D

baggio

Jun 3, 2003
Yes of course. Let's go out and lose. If we are still drawing after 88 minutes we should score an own goal, because a loss is so much better.
That's exactly what I meant. :rolleyes:

---------- Post added 14.03.2012 at 16:17 ----------

Overhead clapping fuckwit. I hope he chokes on a fat cock.
Haha. Amanda couldn't score if he was part of the mile high club.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 84)