[Serie A] Fiorentina 0-2 JUVENTUS [February 9th 2018] (7 Viewers)

vote

• Buffon

• Chiellini

• Bernardeschi

• D. Costa

• Higuain

Results are only viewable after voting.

Maddy

Oracle of Copenhagen
Jul 10, 2009
Damn. Remember that goal like it was yesterday. The making of a superstar. What a game.
Every single tiem I watch one of Del Piero's early goals (pre 98-injury), I can't help but to think of what magnitude of a player he would have been. He was a pragmatic and efficient Baggio. Less magic, more product. I bet when people talk about Zidane and Ronaldo as the two great in that period, they would have mentioned Alex as well. His 97/98 season was a good as Zidane's (on club level). Stupid Udinese game :sad:

If you didn't see Del Piero play in 97/98, you haven't seen him play at all.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Wittl

Contributor
Feb 21, 2017
Every single tiem I watch one of Del Piero's early goals (pre 98-injury), I can't help but to think of what magnitude of a player he would have been. He was a pragmatic and efficient Baggio. Less magic, more product. I bet when people talk about Zidane and Ronaldo as the two great in that period, they would have mentioned Alex as well. His 97/98 season was a good as Zidane's (on club level). Stupid Udinese game :sad:

If you didn't see Del Piero play in 97/98, you haven't seen him play at all.
:agree:

I remember that time, he made me love calcio. And I was so damned sure that he'd win Ballon d'or in '98 and then this fucking november game.

At that time my bedroom was covered with numerous posters of Del Piero :touched:
...and Anna Kournikova

piotrr

Мodеrator
Sep 13, 2011
Lifetime achievement for Juventus players: win CL, win Serie A 5 times in a row
Lifetime achievement for non-Juve Serie A players: beat Juve

OP

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
  • Thread Starter #130
    TOO quiet here for a match day.

Lol hoes we play viola and they will be after our boy Bernie!

OP

Hust

Hustini
    May 29, 2005
  • Thread Starter #133
    Juventus expected XI (4-3-3) Buffon – Lichtsteiner, Benatia, Chiellini, Alex Sandro – Khedira, Pjanic, Marchisio – Bernardeschi, Higuaín, Mandžukić

433 :touched:

JuveJay

Senior Signor
    Mar 6, 2007
    We're at the point now where we need to win every game it seems, once we can creep above Napoli with even fixtures we'll see what they are really made of, because it's hard being chased for so long.

Tough game only because of the rivalry they have with us.

DUKAC

Feb 29, 2012
    No more injuries please. ill take a boring 1-0 win all day[/QUOTE]

Who won't?

- - - Updated - - -

We're at the point now where we need to win every game it seems, once we can creep above Napoli with even fixtures we'll see what they are really made of, because it's hard being chased for so long.

Tough game only because of the rivalry they have with us.
    This.
    And if we win this fixture we are going being first after tomorrow since Napoli will draw tomorrow.

Gian

COME HOME MOGGI
    Apr 12, 2009
    It's going to be a very tough game imo. Fiorentina will play a very physical game and injuries are very likely. I really hope we can win

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 7)