[Serie A] Fiorentina 0-2 JUVENTUS [February 9th 2018] (7 Viewers)

vote

• Buffon

• Chiellini

• Bernardeschi

• D. Costa

• Higuain

Results are only viewable after voting.

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
No he isn't. Matuidi is penetrative.
Asamoah is a robot that has been programmed to go to the left flank byline, unpredictably cut back, realize he can't use right foot, then uses left foot to do a pass back to our own half.
just check the post above yours :rofl:

sgjuveboy

Oct 31, 2012
The new asamoah isn't programmed to do this.

The new asamoah is like having a huge black dong circling a wet pusy, rubbing the head around the labia, and then put the dong back into pants. And then take it out and repeat the above again.

Alin

FINO ALLA FINE!
Jul 27, 2015
I called it yesterday :hihi:

Left footed and solid, what we need
True, tho i guess you also meant it as LCM/LM.(4-3-3 or 4-4-2 hybrid) :D :tup:

I hope Max finds the perfect rotation/formation for this game, the upcoming Spurs fixture is crucial and we just can't afford anymore injuries.

sgjuveboy

Oct 31, 2012
Look how far italian football has fallen.

We, as the champions of Italy, is fearing the fifth place English club.

Thank you calciopoli and thank you to all old fashioned Italian coaches that choose to groom the icardis but not the berardis

Monty

Tuz Royalty
May 2, 2017
True, tho i guess you also meant it as LCM/LM.(4-3-3 or 4-4-2 hybrid) :D :tup:

I hope Max finds the perfect rotation/formation for this game, the upcoming Spurs fixture is crucial and we just can't afford anymore injuries.
:tup:

- - - Updated - - -

Thank you calciopoli and thank you to all old fashioned Italian coaches that choose to groom the icardis but not the berardis
What does that say about the current european and spanish champions then...oh how far has europe fallen since brexit....

Gigiventus

Mar 3, 2017

What does this even mean? Berardi has been getting tons of playing under a good coach since he was like 17. Would not grooming Icardi have strengthened italian football because...?

Mr Chocolate

Rubba Band Business
Dec 23, 2012

I wouldent say we are fearing them, but we certainly should be worried, we have a couple of Crucial players out, not just backups or rotational players, key cogs to the team...

OP

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
  • Thread Starter #51
    Worried? Why? We scored 10 goals in 3 games with key players missing. If we lose this it won’t be because of injuries, we are covered. If we lose, it will be through no fault of our own.

DUKAC

Feb 29, 2012
    What the fuck is with all this injuries?Supposed that not calling Costa for Sassuolo game was due to a precautionary reasons.Now ,reports say he took only part of todays training session and is a doubt for the rats game.I know we have Berna but think that Costa is better for this game.

DUKAC

Feb 29, 2012
    I know when he got that injury.The thing is that Alegri says that they rest him precautionary with Sassuolo not cause he is injured.

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
    Both Juve and Napoli have tricky tests this week.
    Fiorentina are not that great but the rivalry will fire them against us
    Lazio are having a great season and should give Napoli a tough time - On the other hand Napoli have a home game so it could help them..
    I expect us to barely beat Fiorentina after a hard fought game
    Napoli will engage in a high scoring game IMO I see Lazio score but I also see Napoli score 2-2 is my pick for this one and Juve to finally take the top spot!

P.S our next CL game is at home or away?

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
    The new asamoah isn't programmed to do this.

The new asamoah is like having a huge black dong circling a wet pusy, rubbing the head around the labia, and then put the dong back into pants. And then take it out and repeat the above again.
    :lol: totally pictured it

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 7)