[Serie A] Fiorentina 0-0 JUVENTUS [September 14th, 2019] (19 Viewers)

vote

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
OP

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
  • Thread Starter #185
    3 players out with muscular injuries... this in our third game of the season...

Did this team even made a pre season work???
    Yeah. I’m gonna have to start counting again.

This is, as it always is, ridiculous.

pavluska

Apr 25, 2013
    Cuadrado on the right, Danilo on the left.
    Defense still needed to gel. Bonucci and AS were the only reference points.

Bonucci as captain is disgusting. Should be Khedira or Pjanic.

Only good thing about this game (besides the meltdown here) is set pieces defending issues were immediately resolved (by sending everyone back) compared to previous seasons.

De Ligt still looked uncertain at times but huge improvement, had to be going from atrocious to avg.

Danilo looked a clear weak link defensively at RB. Not sure why he was being praised vs Napoli.

OP

Hust

Hustini
    May 29, 2005
  • Thread Starter #194
    It will be nice to see Alexis Sanchez return to his Serie A best :baus:

DUKAC

Feb 29, 2012
    The neurotic perfectionist Conte is probably aiming at 90+ pts this season, so good luck to Juventus with such healthy draws.
    As much as I know how much Conte is neurotic ,and as much I don't like him as a merda coach ,and as much I know how "robotic" he is ,Sarri shows nothing.From the first moment I was against his appointing.We act only like a business factory not a football team.Someone will say that we need time but Sarri is not a Juve material.Period!Let's see!

AFL_ITALIA

MAGISTERIAL
    Jun 17, 2011
    That was very poor. It was always going to take a while for us to hopefully gel, but damn does this suck to watch. We need Rabiot and Ramsey to perform really badly. Having the unbelievable three injuries in one match certainly hurt though, we had options on the bench.

OP

Hust

Hustini
    May 29, 2005
  • Thread Starter #200
    That was very poor. It was always going to take a while for us to hopefully gel, but damn does this suck to watch. We need Rabiot and Ramsey to perform really badly. Having the unbelievable three injuries in one match certainly hurt though, we had options on the bench.
    Unbelievable?

Have you not paid attention for last 8 years?

- - - Updated - - -

Lol we had less injuries in Serie B

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 19)