[Serie A] Fiorentina 0-0 JUVENTUS [September 14th, 2019] (2 Viewers)

vote

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

MikeM

Footballing Hipster celebrating 4th place with Tuz
Sep 21, 2008
Why would putting berna on midfield is great idea? Seems like you're playing some fantasy footy or something
His decision making is too poor right now for an attacking player you would rely on. But for a CM who you just ask to run up and down, I think it's acceptable.

Like if he could run 80% as much as Matuidi in the same position but give you that little extra ability on the ball when he's in the final 3rd beside Ronaldo. Could be a great position for him. Every time I watch him, I think his best quality is his running and defensive contribution, somehow.

Edit: Also there is the issue of how the hell do we get him in the team right now. He's miles behind Costa for RW and we know Sarri will play Costa every week if he's fit. So right now one of our only young players is just not going to play.

Last edited:

pavluska

Apr 25, 2013
We already have 3 players for the mezzala role though: Ramsey, Khedira, Rabiot.

And we need Berna for attack, otherwise we'll lack in depth there. Besides Cuadra, who will be utilized at RB more this season, DC and Berna are the only two natural wingers in the squad.

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
can't tell you about the condition of the locker room.

but i can tell you about the condition of osman's health and his probabiity of missing the game. 100% lol

Marc

Softcore Juventino
Jul 14, 2006
I can't recall it all, to be honest.
Me neither. He's ineffective on right wing.

- - - Updated - - -

Why would putting berna on midfield is great idea? Seems like you're playing some fantasy footy or something
Little respect, please. @Dominic is a legend around here.

- - - Updated - - -

irrati will be the ref. guess the town he was born in. yup, firenze.
How is that possible? Massive fuckup.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)