[Serie A] Fiorentina 0-0 JUVENTUS [September 14th, 2019] (3 Viewers)

vote

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Snobist

DareDevil
Apr 16, 2017
I think the line up will not change from napoli except maybe danilo only. Personally rather see demiral start over bonucci.

Dybala bernadeschi and rabiot need to play more.
I dont see Berna getting any minutes as long as Costa performs like last game. The guy is unstoppable and he is enjoying it.

Jul 13, 2010
I think this international break is perfectly timed for us. Sarri can fully recover while players that were on the bench for us can show their actual form with their national teams

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
It is so annoying these international qualifying games interupting clubs season so often. 2 Serie A games in followed by 2 international games, then again in October, November, winter break for Christmas holidays, another international break in March.... I will watch WC and Euros, but will completely ignore qualifying and friendly games and most people I know tend to do the same. So Croatia played Slovakia last night and they won. Great. I saw the result this morning. Couldnt care less... Looking forward to next weekend and return of club football.

juve123

Aug 10, 2017
It is so annoying these international qualifying games interupting clubs season so often. 2 Serie A games in followed by 2 international games, then again in October, November, winter break for Christmas holidays, another international break in March.... I will watch WC and Euros, but will completely ignore qualifying and friendly games and most people I know tend to do the same. So Croatia played Slovakia last night and they won. Great. I saw the result this morning. Couldnt care less... Looking forward to next weekend and return of club football.
International football is extremely boring to watch even the world cup or euros don't generate same amount of excitement as champions League knock out round

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
Just wait until they mess up the entire season not only a few occasions when the World Cup is played in a country not suitable to host it

Skickat från min H9436 via Tapatalk

Marc

Softcore Juventino
Jul 14, 2006
Just wait until they mess up the entire season not only a few occasions when the World Cup is played in a country not suitable to host it

There will be no club football for 2 months next season. :scared: Fuck that.

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002

The funny thing about it is that everyone know the draw was fixed and executives went to jail YET they still didnt move this from Qatar...
I heard someone on my local radio saying the only way it will be moved is if players like Ronaldo and Messi say they are going to ignore the WC because of that..

- - - Updated - - -

I think this international break is perfectly timed for us. Sarri can fully recover while players that were on the bench for us can show their actual form with their national teams
Everything connected to Serie A is not crucial for us but we might need Sarri on the bench when we play Atletico..

duranfj

Jul 30, 2015
The funny thing about it is that everyone know the draw was fixed and executives went to jail YET they still didnt move this from Qatar...
I heard someone on my local radio saying the only way it will be moved is if players like Ronaldo and Messi say they are going to ignore the WC because of that..

- - - Updated - - -

Everything connected to Serie A is not crucial for us but we might need Sarri on the bench when we play Atletico..
U can start a worldwide campaign with Messi, CR7, Pele and Maradona around the world and would not change a bit the decision

US did everything they could to change it and the most they got was next WC with Mexico and Canada

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
U can start a worldwide campaign with Messi, CR7, Pele and Maradona around the world and would not change a bit the decision

US did everything they could to change it and the most they got was next WC with Mexico and Canada
Should Messi and Ronaldo say they are not participating because of Qatar - Im sure it will matter but I really dont expect that to happen since Ronaldo is a give me everything and I will show you Im the greatest while Messi recently had Qatar airways as sponsor so I doubt he will speak against Qatar..

I think the term should doesnt fit in here as I think they MUST move the WC to another place - Everyone would be happy as a result (but Qatar) and it will also be a statement against corruption..

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007

i can't wait.

your tears of unfathomable sadness will be very yummy

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)