[Serie A] Fake Scudetti winners vs JUVENTUS (29) (Oct. 3rd 2010) (9 Viewers)

PiN7uRiCCHi0

Aug 18, 2010
I'd be tempted to add Aquilani to that and play 4-5-1, though.
Without a doubt an interesting thing to see. It will give Aquilani the freedom to roam forward, knowing that either Marcisio or Melo, or both cover him.

This will need an Aquilani finding his Roma-form again, though.

cimenk

Jul 23, 2008
I afraid the dirty Inter players like Muntari, Stankovic will injured Aquillani.. I think DN will go for Marchi - Melo midfield in this game

.zero

★ ★ ★
Aug 8, 2006
I afraid the dirty Inter players like Muntari, Stankovic will injured Aquillani.. I think DN will go for Marchi - Melo midfield in this game
I don't think you can attribute the Inter players for being dirty if an injury prone player like Al-Aq suffers an injury tomorrow.

Think of it like scoring on an empty net

Sarunas

Jul 24, 2009
Already? The season has only just begun and he's young, he should be fine.

Oh man, a result in Milano against Merda would be fantastic. I'm looking forward to this game.
is anyone else worried about Krasic playing too much?

He almost didn't have holidays I guess, since the championship in Russia takes place during summer and therefore I would expect a dramatical drop in his form sometime this season. Just probably not now.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
"The conditions of Lucio, Marco Materazzi, Diego Milito, Goran Pandev and Walter Samuel have improved, but all five players worked apart this morning, as did Javier Zanetti, Obiora Nwankwo, Thiago Motta and Nelson Rivas."

Inter.it
-----------------
"Only one of Lucio and Samuel will play on Sunday, not both. The Brazilian seems recoverable. Zanetti is still out. He will be back after the international break. In attack it's between Pandev and Biabiany while the presence of Milito, who still doesn't feel well, is not certain. If Milito won't make it then Eto'o will play as a striker."

Gazzetta

Stevie

Mar 30, 2003
Id like to see Melo and Aquilani from the start with Sissoko coming in if were leading near the end. Grygera and De Ceglie played well againt City and should be used again with Pepe coming back in for Martinez. The rest of the team should be left the same maybe Qua for IQ, i always feel comfortable with Manninger in goal our defense always seems more solid i don't know why it was like that a lot last year too.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
Amauri: "My condition is better and better. I started doing tests to see how will the ankle react. The injury turned out to be easier than initially thought. Tomorrow the last test will be conducted and we will know what to do and if I'll be given the green light to play on Sunday."

It will be cool to have one more option in attack. I hope he at least makes the bench for this match.

Albo

Apr 13, 2009
Who cares if Lucio or Samuel play , lets play both of them , KRAISC will teach the world how to drible merda defenders .

Forzaaaa Juuuuuuuuuuuuuuveee , im sure 100% we will winn :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 9)