[SERIE A] F.C. Genoa 3-2 JUVENTUS (April 11th 2009) (13 Viewers)

Gep

The Guv'nor
Jun 12, 2005
Just got home after selling loads of cocaine and i find out we lost. Like WTF. aah well same old Juve When ever Inter slip up we never capitalise. Signs of shitness if you ask me. Vattene sparare Ranieri, pezzo di stronzo. and why is it when the pressure is on we always get a man sent off?? Cafone!!

Apr 29, 2006
Del Piero was trying more than all the others combined. He was dropping back to our half to take the ball because the midfielders were completely lost. I never defend selfishness but i would have been just as selfish in his place if i saw that i'm giving my all while the others can't do shit and don't even try to do better. I was also going to do everything by myself.
Alen I agree he was trying hard, but he could not do it.
If he comes every time to pick the ball from Gigi and tries to go through the entire Genoa team, he would never succeed, but I wouldn't applaud that either.
He is the captain so if he isn't passing, making the team play as a TEAM who do you expect to do this???
I agree that everyone is to blame, but here it comes the heavy burden of the KING's (captains) crown!!!! You wear it in good and BAD.
I saw at least two times when he was the piece of the puzzle that fucked us - first one he got the corner, the second ONE - he received the applause of the genoa's croud.

well u seem like one of those peeps that has never played football...
u think that every goal conceded is the keepers fault
and every powerful shots into the goal is a great goal...
every player with a flashy boots is star player
and every player with a special hairdo is a flair player
It is only obvious that you are half an imbecile and that is the better half of you.
No comment on this crap-a-talk.
Just that our ENTIRE defense doesn't cost a third of Buffon's (supposed by himself) price and they are not thinking everyday where to go and whom to hug.
I know he is a good keeper, but look what other good keepers are doing.
He hasn't got a great save since he is back from injury or plainly the entire season. MAybe he should be claimed the great, because there isn't a single shot towards the goal?
Think again and when you are finished and got the answer, sleep with it and think AGAIN before you even attempt to write it down!

FORZA JUVE

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
Initially i thought that DP was frustrated because of the lack of consistent scoring, but i was wrong. The true reason is that he is frustrated on himself for not being able to deliver what he did last year.
The miracles that was the only reasons that got us so many points we shouldnt.
This inability blinds and chokes him, thats why he cant see and react as clear as before. He is not playing with a clear mind, the pressure got to him...

Aug 17, 2007
Del Piero was trying more than all the others combined. He was dropping back to our half to take the ball because the midfielders were completely lost. I never defend selfishness but i would have been just as selfish in his place if i saw that i'm giving my all while the others can't do shit and don't even try to do better. I was also going to do everything by myself.
100% agree. :tup: :tup: :tup:

exactly what i was going to say alen

Apr 29, 2006
Look guys maybe I am a bit pissed, but it seems to me that Genoa are something like our B team and they slapped us straight in the face.
And while I do not expect much from Molinaro, Grygera, ... Poulsen and etc.
About Del Piero and GIGI it is not like that. And in my humble opinion they lost the team, because I have seen the same team perform much better.
I hate ranieri as much as the next guy here, but after all the troubles the last week he went out and he defended Del Piero from righteous criticism and that is something I admire.
He is not shy to take the pressure on his shoulders and this game his only options were to bench the captain and co-captain... What is he supposed to do?
He liked molinaro better than Criscito somebody SAID.... NOOO IT WAS SECCO AND MONEY THAT MADE THE CHOICE I THINK!

Stephan

Nov 9, 2005
Why didnt we play Gio nor Trez today? Ranieri still in a row with Trez?

Average overall performance from the team. Credit to Genoa, i hope they go on and take that 4th spot instead of Viola. They deserve it in a long term.

I hope Criscito will be brought back in the summer. Heck wouldnt mind Gasperini either.

Next weekend we will be 3rd.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
It's really only downhill from here if we don't implement some changes, starting with the manager. Our stars are getting too old and we don't have proper replacements for them. Seems to me that there is indeed a major discontent within the team and that is the fault of the manager and board. I'm sorry, but all you folks who constantly defend these people need to take a hard look at the facts and see that these people don't know how to run a football club. They were never even qualified in the first place...

Secco was the guy who handed papers to the fourth official.

Blanc managed a tennis tournament that receives funding from all sorts of sponsors.

Ranieri never showed any promise at any of the clubs he managed.

So why do some people think they'll finally do a great job? It's like me being hired as an electrical engineer despite having no experience with working on circuits, me screwing up the electricity grid and constantly electrocuting myself, and having you lot come in and say hey, Andy will only improve, give him a chance... while you're sitting in your house without power drinking whisky and trying to read a book from the light of a candle... for years.

I mean just grow up already. Stop living in a friggin' fantasy world.
Rum*

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
Look guys maybe I am a bit pissed, but it seems to me that Genoa are something like our B team and they slapped us straight in the face.
In the past even the great Juve generations were losing matches from smaller teams, they were playing bad and the stars of the team were playing bad. Genoa is a solid team and as i said before, they had much more at stake and they were motivated like never before. For all of them this was like a world cup final.

So, i'm not so angry about the defeat itself. Super motivated minows were beating us in the past also. But i'm angry because this wasn't the first time (it was like 10th time this season) where we lose points to minows this season and where we play like real amateurs.
Even if one day we understand that we let Genoa beat us in order to help them get the 4th place (which wasn't the case because we weren't going to score the 2nd goal if it was), i am still going to be angry at the players for this performance. Even on a fixed match we were going to try more and do better.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 13)