[SERIE A] F.C. Genoa 3-2 JUVENTUS (April 11th 2009) (17 Viewers)

Mar 30, 2006
That's a bold prediction considering how Tiago hasn't scored a single goal in his Juve career and this season he had 12 shots total and 0 shots on target.

He played 1200 minutes this season (which equals more than 13 ninety minute matches) and all he managed to do was one assist, if you can even call it assist at all.
Here it is: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BPwB4J0S2wk&feature=related

Some may say (actually, by "some" i mean Andy) that Tiago is a different kind of player and we shouldn't expect him to score or assist, but even if you take a look at some other stats you'll see that even his passing game is below average. He makes one pass every 2.5 minutes (Even Sissoko has one successful pass every 2.2 minutes while guys like Pirlo or Liverani have 1 successful pass every 1.3 minutes) and even though i don't have the stats, i don't remember that he was involved at all (at least as someone who started the action) in more than 2 of our goals.
It would have been acceptable if he could at least defend, but no, he can't defend at all and it's like we're playing with one man less in midfield when he's around.

Completely useless player (it's an insult to the other football players to call Tiago a football player).
Wow.. Tiago: Pwned :lol:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 17)