[SERIE A] F.C. Genoa 3-2 JUVENTUS (April 11th 2009) (2 Viewers)

Eddy

The Maestro
Aug 20, 2005
I agree with you. Ruineri has some grudge against Giovinco and I think in summer our brave management will sell him. Molinaro, Del Piero, Nedved, Buffon, Thiago, Poulsen, Mellberg, Legro and a lot others should all go together with Ruineri. This year we will finish in 4th or 5th place as we will lose the next 3 matches this is our pattern, when we draw then we lose or draw the next 5 matches. And with Ruineri and this Management next year we will play as we are playing this year. I never remember Juve in this state of form. I am sure the Primavera team would have done much better yesterday. What a shame! Against Inter I would be happy to see the Primavera then these players without any motivationa nd determination!
:shifty:

Buy on AliExpress.com
OP
JCK

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
  • Thread Starter #562
    ok...if gigi and co leave juventus, lets stop supporting juve...we supported juventus because it has a vision to be big winners. BUT right now, the board's vision seem to be different from the fans....
    I have a better idea. Stop supporting Juve as of now and consequently leave the forum.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)