[Serie A] Empoli vs. Juventus (1 Viewer)

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
As I recall Del Piero won the title of "Most Decisive Player" in Serie A. Even though people tend to overrate the title, it's still important.

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Desmond ] ++

Thanks for saving me the trouble Stu. :)
No prob, Des. It gets me pissed when people who don't know what they're talking about talk shit. I just can't tolerate ignorance.

Shoryuken

Jan 7, 2005
I want to see Zlatan-Trez just like last match. Why fix something thats obviously not broken? Capellois a great coach and isee eye-to-eye with almost every decison he makes. Im sure he will play Zlatan-Trez to start.

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
I'd like to see the trident attack in this game. Nedved was our worst player against Chievo so put DP or Mutu in his place for this game. If it doesn't work Neddy can return to the starting lineup in the next game which would be away to Club Brugge in the CL.

giovanotti

ONE MAN ARMY
Aug 13, 2004
++ [ originally posted by sateeh ] ++

You know wat thats a load of crap, you would rather play lovely attractive football at this modern time. I dont think soo.Effective football that wins matches.
Milan played the best football in europe last season and wat did it get them????????**** is wat it got them.
Chelsea won the league by playing that effective football and won the league, Man U played very nice football but they couldn't score so they were third.

At this period of time in football u cant expect to play attractive football and also win games, it will win u some games but not the games u need.

Don.Fabio is staying so everyone better deal with it, this guy brings experience, vision, and a tactical brain that nobody here would every understand so we better wait and see , give the man his chance
Sorry,but I wached most of the games Chelsea played,and they play constructive,fine and rafined football.
They don't play for 1 goal advance,they always score for sure.
While we played last season,something which was on the edge,our games are uncertain like this one against Chievo.Chelsea played such games only in few occasions.
BTW we alowed some very cheap goals last season.

giovanotti

ONE MAN ARMY
Aug 13, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Diego ] ++
I agree with u people who dislike Capello. And I don't think we should honour him for the scudetto. After Capello's arrival at juve much more boring than under Lippi. Look at the NT! They play in a way Italy hasn't done for 20 years. Attacking attractive football.

3 point is great but I think in the match against Chievo we should have won by 3 or 4 goals. IT was really not a good team. And that boring Crap ofcourse play with only 2 strikers. Why? And why not play Mutu? he scored two goals for Romania last match and played great.

And finally this thing with Alex...I was waiting to see him on the pitch in the second half against Chievo because he's in good form at the moment. But what happened?? What does he want to show? NO manager in the world would use Zalayeta over an in form Alex. I saw it the whole last season. Capello don't like Del Piero. And a trainer that don't like the symbol of juventus will get in trouble.

I have an idea. Sell Capello and make Roberto Baggio and Ferrara the new managers. No way we would loose more games than with Capello:) hehe

Forza Juve, Cap go back to Rome were u belong
You are new here,but some of your views are really true,especially that one about Del Piero.I agree with you.

Welcome Diego!:)

sateeh

Day Walker
Jul 28, 2003
++ [ originally posted by giovanotti ] ++

Sorry,but I wached most of the games Chelsea played,and they play constructive,fine and rafined football.
They don't play for 1 goal advance,they always score for sure.
While we played last season,something which was on the edge,our games are uncertain like this one against Chievo.Chelsea played such games only in few occasions.
BTW we alowed some very cheap goals last season.

OK i admit i was wrong in choosing chelsea,but i think thats how r they this season at least:cheesy:

And another example for u gio, is liverpool???? do i nee to elaborate ? dont think soo.

And about the goals i think that every team has to leak some goals, for god's sake the players arent perfect they are just human who make mistakes.Even gigi made some stupid mistakes not only the defence.

giovanotti

ONE MAN ARMY
Aug 13, 2004
++ [ originally posted by sateeh ] ++

OK i admit i was wrong in choosing chelsea,but i think thats how r they this season at least:cheesy:

And another example for u gio, is liverpool???? do i nee to elaborate ? dont think soo.

And about the goals i think that every team has to leak some goals, for god's sake the players arent perfect they are just human who make mistakes.Even gigi made some stupid mistakes not only the defence.
You are right about Liverpool.Don't need to elaborate.

Of course,the players are not robots but it seems that if we score 2 goals we will certainly alow one,even if we start do defend.
Chelsea ,for example,don't alow such mistakes,or very rarily they do.
If we want to fight every front (Seria A, C.L., and maybe Coppa) we must to pay attention to that aspect of the game,espacially in the Cup part of playing in C.L. when the single alowed goal means a lot.
Even if we don't have,or use a creative midfielder,we create some chances,but we don't realize(for example 7 shots at inter's goal and none scored,but they had only 2 shots and one scored goal).

Huzi

Oct 9, 2002
forza Capello , i just can't understand how can anyone here underastimate a coach who brought the scudetto on his 1st year in charge !!

Diego

Aug 30, 2005
++ [ originally posted by giovanotti ] ++

You are new here,but some of your views are really true,especially that one about Del Piero.I agree with you.

Welcome Diego!:)
Thanks!:extatic:

I'm looking forward to Scotland - Italy on Saturday!!!:lick:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)