[Serie A] Empoli vs. Juventus (11 Viewers)

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
I expect a slow second half as usual when Juventus take a big lead and most probably no goals or only one from Juventus. I expect to see Trezeguet subbed, Emrson and probably Nedved (because of his age :p)

I advice Capello to stop letting Zlatan shoot the freekicks. He is so far from knowing what to do there.

Chxta

Onye kwe, Chi ya ekwe
Nov 1, 2004
++ [ originally posted by jon4647 ] ++
what channel shows juve game now..on pplive ?
CCTV 3 they said. I should get me another system and put Windoze on it so I'd be seeing all these games.

May 4, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Jeeks ] ++
I expect a slow second half as usual when Juventus take a big lead and most probably no goals or only one from Juventus. I expect to see Trezeguet subbed, Emrson and probably Nedved (because of his age :p)

I advice Capello to stop letting Zlatan shoot the freekicks. He is so far from knowing what to do there.
true about the freekicks.. if im not wrong, isent camoranesi "okay good" in taking freekicks?

Hope to see Mutu on for Nedved !

May 4, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Chxta ] ++

CCTV 3 they said. I should get me another system and put Windoze on it so I'd be seeing all these games.
i have seen all the Juve games (including the barca game and the other trofe games) so far with PPlive.. without buffring shit...

so i would advise all to get PPlive!

www.PPlive.com
click english version
click on PPLIVE under download..

Forza Juventus !

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 10)