[Serie A] Empoli vs. Juventus (2 Viewers)

Shoryuken

Jan 7, 2005
++ [ originally posted by king Ale ] ++
now Cap should give the rest to Zlatan and Neddy and replace them by Zala and Mutu.
Definitly not, Zlatan has been one of our better players, Nedved however could be replaced, he hasnt really had the ball that much.

arc

Mar 11, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Chxta ] ++
Analysis anyone of the watchers? And don't tell me that we don't need analysis!
its like a friendly match, apart from a header, no real pressure from empoli

our midfielders are good

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
HT

Good display by the bianconeri, solid, good passes, total awareness and total domination. This is not a reference as Empoli is very weak team but the good thing is our almost starting elven were able to take advantage of this and just convert almost everything to goals.

Trezeguet's finish was pure class coming from a very smart through ball from the long Swede who himself missed lots of opportunities, I see him scoring in the second half if he stays on the pitch.

Vieira is an amazing player that is excellent at gaining the ball bac, helping the defenders as well as an incredible passing range, he did some penetrations as well that left the opponents dazzled. Emerson is as good as always and Nedved seems to be on form serving Vieira a nice header for our second and Camoranesi is as good as ever scoring a goal and being involved in the game play.

Trezeguet and Zlatan seem to understand each other pretty well and I only see them improving.

Kovac was good and there is not need to speak about the others in the back line as their reputation is ahead of them.

Abbiati was never tested.

king Ale

Oct 28, 2004
++ [ originally posted by TonyMontana ] ++

Definitly not, Zlatan has been one of our better players, Nedved however could be replaced, he hasnt really had the ball that much.
I didn't say Zlatan was bad today.since he is an important player we should keep him fresh against Brugge considering this good result of first half.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
++ [ originally posted by TonyMontana ] ++

Nedved was amazing on the left, he played very well with Zambrotta and with Zlatan up front, not to forget his corner that gave Vieira the goal.

king Ale

Oct 28, 2004
AS Roma 0 - 1 Udinese

Chievo 1 - 0 Parma

Empoli 0 - 3 Juventus

Lecce 0 - 0 Ascoli

Messina 0 - 2 Fiorentina (Bojinov scored the 2nd goal)

Sampdoria 1 - 1 Reggina

Treviso 0 - 0 Livorno

arc

Mar 11, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Jeeks ] ++
HT

Good display by the bianconeri, solid, good passes, total awareness and total domination. This is not a reference as Empoli is very weak team but the good thing is our almost starting elven were able to take advantage of this and just convert almost everything to goals.

Trezeguet's finish was pure class coming from a very smart through ball from the long Swede who himself missed lots of opportunities, I see him scoring in the second half if he stays on the pitch.

Vieira is an amazing player that is excellent at gaining the ball bac, helping the defenders as well as an incredible passing range, he did some penetrations as well that left the opponents dazzled. Emerson is as good as always and Nedved seems to be on form serving Vieira a nice header for our second and Camoranesi is as good as ever scoring a goal and being involved in the game play.

Trezeguet and Zlatan seem to understand each other pretty well and I only see them improving.

Kovac was good and there is not need to speak about the others in the back line as their reputation is ahead of them.

Abbiati was never tested.
my credits for u

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)