SERIE A: Empoli - Juventus (1 Viewer)

Roman

-'Tuz Fantasy Master-
Apr 19, 2003
WELL HALF TIME:
We started the game like we were ****ing sleeping we were moving slow+Empoli's Defensive line is very organized and their Midfielders are also running and covering with not many options we had.
They are motivated and running a lot so we conceded our goal after A big blow in the defence IULIANO is really a joke now.Montero also not much....
PLZ GET FERRARI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Well after 20 minutes we started to play,with Alex and Neddy Making good moves,and we scored after the Corner kick......Montero shot once,then Conte,and then Trez scored on 3rd opportunity....i am happy for him(He really was emotional after the goal,and happy;))...but i'm scared a bit of Di natalie he really doing well......
Thank god Thuram playing solid.....
We must change something.....maybe Miccoli,Appiah i dunno.....
So after the first half the game is pretty even but it doesn't good for us!
We must win it!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Well good luck and see you after the match!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1
Hoped i helped a bit for those who not able to watch!!!!!
FORZA JUVEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:fero::fero::fero:

Zlatan

Jun 9, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Loppan ] ++
Right now Iuliano is making too much mistakes to be playing
Like I said before:

++ [ originally posted by -Z- ] ++

No I cant calm down. The man is an embarassement to defenders all over the world. There are player in the English 3rd division that would be horrified by what he does.

Play Tudor in defence, or Fresi, or Montero or Legrotagglie, hell, play Zalayeta there, Chimenti even, but PLEASE DONT PLAY IULIANO :wallbang:

Gino

The Funky Homosapien
Jun 6, 2003
GOOOOOOOOOoooooooooooOOOOOOOOooooooooooooollLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL!!!! DAVID TREZEGUETTTTTTTT

hahahaha yea i tolt you guys he would be scoring today and know YEAAAAAAAAAA i hope he stays at juve for ever

Torkel

f(s+1)=3((s +1)-1=3s
Jul 12, 2002
Lovely goal!

Empoli's defence (Vargas I think) wins the ball put sends it to Nedved(or Conte) who heads it to Trez who is all alone with the keeper. He finishes like a superstar.

Great!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)