[Serie A] Empoli 0-2 Juventus [3rd September, 2023 20:45 CEST] (7 Viewers)

vote?

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
Because it makes complete sense to GIVE UP on our only transfer signing of the whole season, after 2 games.
wasn't it same for zakaria? gave up on him 3 games in despite him scoring goal on debut and looking decent box to box mid

- - - Updated - - -

Miretti starting makes no sense to me.
now u know i how i feel when u watch games. makes no sense to me you like having your eyes raped.

singus

Sep 22, 2020
wasn't it same for zakaria? gave up on him 3 games in despite him scoring goal on debut and looking decent box to box mid

- - - Updated - - -

now u know i how i feel when u watch games. makes no sense to me you like having your eyes raped.
He didnt love the club

MrMonkey

Jul 15, 2017
Do not get this if indeed the starting lineup .... of course want Mckennie to do well but how does Max start him when he wanted him gone? Also continuing with Sandro while Danilo gets rest? The players get a break after today so why doesn't the best 11 start today? :think: :boh: Are there are any minor injuries? :boh:

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
Do not get this if indeed the starting lineup .... of course want Mckennie to do well but how does Max start him when he wanted him gone? Also continuing with Sandro while Danilo gets rest? The players get a break after today so why doesn't the best 11 start today? :think: :boh: Are there are any minor injuries? :boh:
Shouldn’t the great Wes lead us to a dominant victory, world class Vidal-esque star that he is, running circles around everyone.

MrMonkey

Jul 15, 2017
Shouldn’t the great Wes lead us to a dominant victory, world class Vidal-esque star that he is, running circles around everyone.
Must not be paying attention to my posts mentioning he hasn't played near to what I expected when he arrived 3 years ago. No worries if you (and probably will do so) continue with your negative posts about his play. Hasn't even been playing in Turin for 3 seasons but guy has ..... like 316 pages to his thread lol. More love going his way when it seems some others deserve just as much.

Wait a minute ..... if Wes starts or plays .... then I guess this guy is responsible!
:euromax::max::allegri:

Don't forget to add your insightful analysis/opinion with a post in his thread when your finished in here. :vidal:

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
Must not be paying attention to my posts mentioning he hasn't played near to what I expected when he arrived 3 years ago. No worries if you (and probably will do so) continue with your negative posts about his play. Hasn't even been playing in Turin for 3 seasons but guy has ..... like 316 pages to his thread lol. More love going his way when it seems some others deserve just as much.

Wait a minute ..... if Wes starts or plays .... then I guess this guy is responsible!
:euromax::max::allegri:

Don't forget to add your insightful analysis/opinion with a post in his thread when you’refinished in here. :vidal:
Why so bitter? I’m talking about how great he is… :boh:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 7)