[Serie A] Crotone 1-1 Juventus [October 17th, 2020] (1 Viewer)

vote

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

juve123

Aug 10, 2017
Annoying match. Portanova was a bad choice. Our intentions were so attack minded that we lost the battle on the midfield, we became very exposed in defense as a result of that. So much space at the right side.

Was never a red card for Chiesa. Referee had a bad match, annoying decisions.

Pirlo dont overcomplicate things please.
Please give him time he doesn't have a magic ball to solve our problems we are missing Ronaldo dybala and McKenzie

kappa96

Jun 20, 2018
I missed the first 15 or so minutes so I can't speak for how we played then. How was that a red card on Chiesa? Not a good game for Kulu outside of that through ball to Chiesa. Morata did his job out there just unlucky on the header and offside.
Law 12 of the Laws of the Game lists the categories of misconduct for which a player may be sent off. These are:
  • Serious foul play
Serious foul play is a foul committed using excessive force (i.e., "the player has far exceeded the necessary use of force and is in danger of injuring his opponent.")

Harsh but correct according to the rule book.
Chiesa was overzealous and payed for it.

The referee definitely felt that he was hunting us, but the main decision felt correct in my case.

bobeAle

Aug 11, 2014
Real Madrid lost to Cadiz (what ever that is) and Barca is losing to Getafe. Liverpool looks like shit these days and City aren't good either. If there ever was a season to make a push for the CL it would have been now. But we decided to hire Sarri last season (which led to this fucking mess).
Barca losing isnt a surprise, getafe is a top team in last seasons, in europa league places

Pegi

Feb 22, 2019
It's always like this after the international break. Most of the top clubs in every league are struggling, drawing against bottom teams etc. You can look RM lost to Cadiz, Barcelona is losing against Getafe, we drew against Crotone and so on.

Mike-e-y

Jul 18, 2004
We played better with 10 men..
Cuadrado was crucial
Rabiot physicality is needed
Same when Rabiot got sent off.

it’s because the defenders actually stick to their position and stop switching positions with the fullbacks and wingers. Our defensive shape is really chaotic and Pirlo needs to sort it out quickly if he wants to be anywhere near as successful as a coach as he was as a player

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
It's not the lost points. It's the fact that we ended up with Frabotta at LB, with Chiesa at RB, with Danilo at CB, with a midfield of Rabiot, Bentancur, Arthur and McKennie, with very good players (Ramsey and until recently D. Costa) who are known for their history with injuries and are unavailable for like 60-70% of the matches, with Bernardeschi... with an attacking player like Cuadrado playing full seasons as a right back, with Portanova playing attacking midfielder.
I wouldn't even care for these lost points if I knew that we won't be seeing most of these guys till the end of the season. But we'll keep seeing them.

I'm always super positive, but for the first time in the last 10 seasons I'm saying: we won't win the scudetto. Not a chance. I have no idea who's gonna win it, but it won't be us.

Mookieb10

Apr 5, 2018
Law 12 of the Laws of the Game lists the categories of misconduct for which a player may be sent off. These are:
  • Serious foul play
Serious foul play is a foul committed using excessive force (i.e., "the player has far exceeded the necessary use of force and is in danger of injuring his opponent.")

I appreciate your quoting the rule book and admire your bravery on that opinion on a pro Juve site, but I disagree. Nearly anything can be deemed to “exceed The force needed”. Any contact can be deemed excessive if the opposing played could theoretically be avoided.
Harsh but correct according to the rule book.
Chiesa was overzealous and payed for it.

The referee definitely felt that he was hunting us, but the main decision felt correct in my case.

bobeAle

Aug 11, 2014
Over turning a goal like that ..... I mean that CLOSE how do they change it. VAR took so much time like they wanted to find some angle that showed no goal. If can't find something in VAR in say a minute or two then there should be no change.
It was an offside, that’s what var is for

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
That non existent red card cost us and of course Pirlo's decision. I don't like blaming ref even though he was a cunt but if you you start with portonova and then bring on mighty bernadeski to change the game, you cant be taking this seriously.

May 25, 2019
Nothing different from last year so far. Without Dybala or Ronaldo on the pitch this team isn't even a top 4 squad. We're extremely dysfunctional and disorganized at the moment with players, tactics and coach all work in progress. Very questionable choices from Pirlo yet again.

The honeymoon period is officially over. We need to improve quickly otherwise we're in for a long season.
No Ronaldo, Dybala or Deligt. That's 3 of our best players right there. Chiesa and Kulu are showing promise even though Kulu had a rough game. As I see it we are a stronger team and have more depth but it is hard when your best players are out.

Over turning a goal like that ..... I mean that CLOSE how do they change it. VAR took so much time like they wanted to find some angle that showed no goal. If can't find something in VAR in say a minute or two then there should be no change.
It takes away from the game. The time to confirm it and everything sucks. A heel alone shouldn't be the deciding factor in a goal.

kappa96

Jun 20, 2018
To @Mookieb10
That's why I said rule book.
The ref is in the right to give it, however harsh.
You can't say it's an incorrect call.
Some Refs give it some don't, but in the end it is a correct call.
Chiesa should never put himself in the position to make the ref make that decision.

bobeAle

Aug 11, 2014
No Ronaldo, Dybala or Deligt. That's 3 of our best players right there. Chiesa and Kulu are showing promise even though Kulu had a rough game. As I see it we are a stronger team and have more depth but it is hard when your best players are out.

It takes away from the game. The time to confirm it and everything sucks. A heel alone shouldn't be the deciding factor in a goal.
no Wojciech :boh:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)