[Serie A] Crotone 1-1 JUVENTUS [April 18th, 2018] (17 Viewers)

DUKAC

Feb 29, 2012
Milan is CI
Crotone we should definitely win
Napoli - I want a win but a draw will be fine as well
Inter - In this one we might drop points
Bologna - We should get the win
Roma - This is a place we could even lose but the draw is the most likely result
Verona - If this game matters as in this point we could already be champions.. We should win this.. actually no matter what happens even with our backup 11 we should still win this..
We will at least draw with Napoli although they have actually not that good form and won't be surprised if we win comfortably..
Inter, we won't lose the game at least too.
When we face Roma the scudetto will be decided

Buy on AliExpress.com

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
How's this offside? Khedira did not have any influence other than that half ass jump. It was so obvious that ball is not for him.
Surely these guys are just blinded by hatred. They can't be this stupid can they?
Of course they can.

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
Well the offside by Khedira would have been offside should he had any effect on the situation - Khedira`s only effect was drawing a stupid defender to guard him and try to get the ball which he wouldnt get anyway since the ball was too high for them to reach - therefore it shouldnt be offside..
If the ref calls for an offside on a play like this - I would understand even if its not the correct decision as he might wanted to but had 0 influence on the goal aside from drawing a defender to him - which might have gone straight to Howedes but no one forced the defender to stay with an offside player...

- - - Updated - - -

We will at least draw with Napoli although they have actually not that good form and won't be surprised if we win comfortably..
Inter, we won't lose the game at least too.
When we face Roma the scudetto will be decided
I dont think we will lose any of those 2 as well but I just mentioned its not a walk in the park but games that we can drop points..
The one which we might drop all 3 points is Roma as its an away game

dyl1dyl

May 9, 2012
Well the offside by Khedira would have been offside should he had any effect on the situation - Khedira`s only effect was drawing a stupid defender to guard him and try to get the ball which he wouldnt get anyway since the ball was too high for them to reach - therefore it shouldnt be offside..
If the ref calls for an offside on a play like this - I would understand even if its not the correct decision as he might wanted to but had 0 influence on the goal aside from drawing a defender to him - which might have gone straight to Howedes but no one forced the defender to stay with an offside player...

- - - Updated - - -

I dont think we will lose any of those 2 as well but I just mentioned its not a walk in the park but games that we can drop points..
The one which we might drop all 3 points is Roma as its an away game
Honestly, if we've won the title bu then, I'd be happy to lose to Roma and let them nab a top 4 spot over Merda

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
Honestly, if we've won the title bu then, I'd be happy to lose to Roma and let them nab a top 4 spot over Merda
IMO they will get into the top 4 anyway..
The league will end like this:
Juve
Napoli
Roma
Lazio
Inter

As for our league situation I guess it is possible we end up champions before our game with Roma but Inter away and Napoli home are definitely games we can drop points in and if we draw against them both while winning everything else and Napoli win all their easy games (except us they only have easy games) We will be 4 points ahead of Napoli with 2 games to spare while one of them is against Roma - So... IMO if we want to avoid making the Roma game count we need to beat either Napoli or Inter and I see our chances beating Inter away much higher than a team that want to get a scudetto after a million years..
If we play like we did against Sampdoria (not to mention the away game against Real) there is no reason we cant win every game until the end of the season..

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
Marchisio and Bentancur :weee:
bentancur vs mandragora might be interesting. i haven't seen crotone too much this season (local tv broadcasted like 4-5 of their matches probably), but on those occasions, mandragora was their best player by a country mile every time.

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
I hope we wrap this game at the first half and then we let some players who didnt have much playing time to play - Its important to have the team as fresh as possible for Napoli

OP

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
  • Thread Starter #40
    Pjanic in doubt for Napoli
    By Football Italia staff

Juventus will reportedly be without Miralem Pjanic tomorrow night, while the Bosnian midfielder is also in doubt for Napoli.

The playmaker had to be taken off in the 3-0 win over Sampdoria at the weekend, with his replacement Douglas Costa setting up all three goals.

According to this morning’s Gazzetta dello Sport, Pjanic will certainly miss the trip to Crotone tonight, having skipped training yesterday.

While the former Roma man does’t have a serious injury, he’s also at risk for the Scudetto showdown with Napoli.

The Bianconeri medical team don’t want to take any risks, not least with a trip to Inter to come, so if Pjanic isn’t 100 per cent fit he won’t face the Partenopei.

Marchisio? :baus:

- - - Updated - - -

“I don’t know if I’ll play [Rodrigo] Bentancur tomorrow [in place of Pjanic], I might play [Claudio] Marchisio.

- - - Updated - - -

https://mobile.twitter.com/juventus...fw&ref_url=http://bleacherreport.com/juventus

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 17)