Serie A coverage in England? (1 Viewer)

francesco

Till death do us part!
Jul 25, 2006
i will be moving to England in the near future and am wondering if they show Serie A in England?

is it on any free to air channels, or even just on pay TV?

please, anybody who lives in the England or knows the answer to my question could you please let me know.

appreciate any help
Francesco

Buy on AliExpress.com

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
Aye, Channel 5, which is a free channel, shows one Serie A game every Sunday afternoon.

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
They did for a while, I think it was at about 3am on a Tuesday.

Don't know if that was every week, or just when there was a big game that they didn't show on the Sunday.

Gill_juve

May 29, 2006
They did for a while, I think it was at about 3am on a Tuesday.

Don't know if that was every week, or just when there was a big game that they didn't show on the Sunday.
nah it was every week, another game that was fairly big cmpared to the one they showed.

farinazzo

Jul 4, 2008
Get TVU player and stream the games as this shows juve when they're not on channel 5. The channel is 'Fox Soccer Channel'. The commentry is better than channel 5's although there isn't any eye candy unfortunately

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
Yup.

That is one of the main ones.

The most memorable thing that Barnes did as a coach was to suffer the biggest upset in Celtic's history, losing 3-1 at home to Inverness Caledonian Thistle, so I'm not really that interested in hearing what he thinks of team's tactics.

Boksic

May 11, 2005
So it seems Channel 5 is no longer showing Italian football!

Who has picked up the coverage? I can't believe this, it was brilliant having Italian football last season!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)