[SERIE A] Chievo vs JUVENTUS (09/11/08) (10 Viewers)

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
So again we're bigger popes than the pope himself ?
I don't like the formation either but it doesn't mean it's a wrong one. Don't make it sound as if we lost the match before it even began.

Esteban

Mar 6, 2005
Obviously Giovinco's lack of defensive awareness would be suicide against the powerful Chievo and their offensive arsenal.

There shall be streamage?

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
I wanted to say the same! WHY in the world doesn't Ranieri give Gio the chance against CHIEVO?

Oh my god, can't believe we are waisting another talent and destroy another young talent.....
DC is a young talent too, would you say the same if he was benched and Gio started? Maybe DC shows more in trainings, maybe he's working harder?

Juve_fanatic

Second coolest member!
Apr 5, 2006
Ален;1798246 said:
So again we're bigger popes than the pope himself ?
I don't like the formation either but it doesn't mean it's a wrong one. Don't make it sound as if we lost the match before it even began.
Dude its not about that. Its about giving playing time to the players that need it, its about trying new things. You cant try new tactics, formations against strong teams, you do it against teams like this!! Thats the whole point!!

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Allen, but what better match will we have to let Gio play in? What I dont understand, our confidence is high, we are playing well...what might be Ranieri's reason to not let him have a start? He has more potential than our other youngsters yet they start or get more playing time in even bigger matches!

CORVETTE

Malato di Juve , , 29
Oct 13, 2005
I am disappointed , I really wanted to see Giovinco in this game .

Ranieri obviously doesn't have faith in him . He is very afraid to start with him and then lost the game or Chievo attack us from the left and this BS that alwayes Ranieri repeate that Giovnco is weak defensively .

Juve_fanatic

Second coolest member!
Apr 5, 2006
εℓ niño;1798252 said:
DC is a young talent too, would you say the same if he was benched and Gio started? Maybe DC shows more in trainings, maybe he's working harder?
i dont think thats the problem here. I think that ranieri doesnt feel comfortable with offensive line ups! I think he plays it safe!!

A_LAcki

Dec 23, 2002
Ален;1798249 said:
Why another ? Who are the other ones ?
Miccoli and Palladino for example.

Of course De Ceglie is a young and talented player too, but I really wanted to see Giovinco....and I am not the only one!

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
Allen, but what better match will we have to let Gio play in? What I dont understand, our confidence is high, we are playing well...what might be Ranieri's reason to not let him have a start? He has more potential than our other youngsters yet they start or get more playing time in even bigger matches!
I said i don't like the formation. I was really hoping Giovinco will play.
Just that at this moment i'm willing to trust the man who has 5 straight wins, two of them against Real.
He's observing our guys day in day out, he probably watched tapes of Chievo, he knows their strenghts and weaknesses and he knows better than we do how ready someone is for this match.

Hopefully we won't even need Giovinco in this match but if we do i hope he'll play great and prove Ranieri wrong.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Extremely dissapointed, because I genuinly thought Ranieri just wanted to "protect" Giovinco, but now its ever more clear sign that he just doesnt want to play him, period. His competition in Camo and Pavel are out, but he STILL doesnt want to play him against THE weakest team in the league.

Its not about finding space for him and slowly getting him into the team to relieve pressure from him, but IMO simply enough that just doesnt have faith in Giovinco. Which is extremely annoying and bewildering.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
Miccoli and Palladino for example.

Of course De Ceglie is a young and talented player too, but I really wanted to see Giovinco....and I am not the only one!
We ruined Miccoli and Palladino :shocked:

Lippi, Deschamps and Ranieri gave lots of chances to these two players and they didn't satisfy. Looking at the way they play(ed) for the teams after they left Juve we could see that we didn't miss much.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 10)