[Serie A] Chievo - Juventus (7 Viewers)

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
Shoryuken said:
Right now im living in Helsingborg with my girl but that is just temporary intill i get my new place in Lund:)

How about you, Uppsala right?:)
Hey, I'll be in Köpenhamn as of next week. Will be staying there a month, Helsingborg is close.

Jon, if you buy things from Clas Ohlson, I am not doing business with you :biggrin:

Buy on AliExpress.com

Shoryuken

Jan 7, 2005
Jeeks said:
Hey, I'll be in Köpenhamn as of next week. Will be staying there a month, Helsingborg is close.

Jon, if you buy things from Clas Ohlson, I am not doing business with you :biggrin:
Cool, Im actually going to Denmark too in a couple of weeks:) Maybe we should find a Juvepub and have some beers or something..

A whole month in Köpenhamn? Youre in the mob or something?

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
Shoryuken said:
Cool, Im actually going to Denmark too in a couple of weeks:) Maybe we should find a Juvepub and have some beers or something..

A whole month in Köpenhamn? Youre in the mob or something?
That sounds cool, we'll do that. We'll talk about it alter as I am leaving now.

Mob? no, I will be actually furnishing? (möblerar) SAS Radisson.

ZhiXin

Oct 1, 2004
Pillon: A shave to victory Wednesday 18 January, 2006

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chievo Coach Bepi Pillon has promised his players that if they prove to be a cut above Juventus tonight, he will shave his moustache off. "I’ll go straight to the barber’s tomorrow," he pledged.

The Flying Donkeys have the onerous task of bringing Juve, who are flying high themselves, back to earth with a bump and breathe new life into the Serie A season.

Fabio Capello’s men, who lead the title race by 10 points at the half-way stage, have amassed a staggering 52 points in just 19 games, losing once, drawing once and winning the remaining 17 matches in a record-breaking sequence of games.

However, relatively speaking, Pillon has himself masterminded a remarkable achievement thus far in his first season in the top flight.

Chievo are in equal sixth place in the table, have already beaten Milan this term and have only lost once at home all season.

As an additional incentive then, the man who guided Treviso to four consecutive promotions has provided his Verona side with another reason to humble the runaway League leaders.

"If we beat Juventus," he said. "I’ll go straight to the barber’s on Thursday and shave off my moustache."

Perhaps Pillon feels that his hair-erasing promise to keep a stiff upper lip in snowy Verona is barely a risk at all, given the relentless pace at which Capello’s men are trampling over all before them.

"Juve are the best side in the world," he surmised. "They are good, they are nasty and when they are done they don’t even leave any crumbs behind."

However, with the whole of Italy sure to be glued to their television sets in the hope of witnessing the mighty fall, Pillon knows that his side have an outside shot of surprising the champions – not to mention Bepi’s barber.

"When we’re playing well we are ball-breakers of the highest order," he continued. "And we are playing well. What’s more, I have never enjoyed playing the part of the sacrificial lamb."

channel4.com

Hambon

Lion of the Desert
Apr 22, 2005
Zlatan, Canna & Thuram all bring cards to this game....We need to win this one so that we can rest the team up for the CL....i dont think we will be having that much of a hard time after Cheivo.....so lets do this

Juve 3-0

The Frozen Pitch,Cold weather and home advantage are other factors we have to watch out for....I think the Don will pull this one for us since he knows its a Crucial game to open up the Gap even more ....

THE CHAMPIONS

Jan 18, 2006
Azzurri7 said:
Another solid defence performing is what I want to see today.
Dont worry u will see it with canna thuram but the problem is that both of them will not play the next match if they took bookings & he have no replacements with Kovac injury so the will be afraid to play hard & that could low their performence.

Maresca

Aug 23, 2004
THE CHAMPIONS said:
Dont worry u will see it with canna thuram but the problem is that both of them will not play the next match if they took bookings & he have no replacements with Kovac injury so the will be afraid to play hard & that could low their performence.
and the next match is against ??

THE CHAMPIONS

Jan 18, 2006
Good luck for Juve today I want to see a great performence from Zlatan & goals from Trezy & the important thing is to see Buffon like we always saw him the BEST EVER today he will surely have a lot to do especially with a player like Pelissier up front

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 7)