[Serie A] Chievo 2-3 JUVENTUS [August 18th, 2018] (3 Viewers)

vote

• Cancelo

• Bonucci

• Alex Sandro

• Khedira

• Pjanic

• Ronaldo

• Bernardeschi

Results are only viewable after voting.

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
i don't have any, but this is awesome: http://dpiptv.com/

it's like 10.000 iptv channels, plenty of hd streams, looks the same on my tv than my cable subscription, and very stable. you have a 24-hour test period for free, and it costs 100€ for a year after that. i'd seriously consider it if i didn't have a proper cable subscription.

Ali

Conditioned
Contributor
Jul 15, 2002
I paid that too, but I want to run their app on Android and the download link doesn't seem to work. Setting up Chromecast here. Guess I'll just cast from the Chrome app :flag1:
I can't find the app in the play store. Am just using the tizen browser on samasung tv.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
I paid that too, but I want to run their app on Android and the download link doesn't seem to work. Setting up Chromecast here. Guess I'll just cast from the Chrome app :flag1:
Download app, it works very good.

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
Do you low key root for Africa to get recolonized too?
Like why?
I'm talking shit about a sport team then you and Soren go on to make fun of my roots, making hunger jokes and recolonization jokes.

You don't need to encourage your buddy to get me banned, I know how to see myself out.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
Like why?
I'm talking shit about a sport team then you and Soren go on to make fun of my roots, making hunger jokes and recolonization jokes.

You don't need to encourage your buddy to get me banned, I know how to see myself out.
I'm not making fun of anything. It wasn't a joke, it was a legit question to see how far your desire to be cuckolded goes? Your constantly talking about how you want Juve to be embarrassed by this team or that, calling the club legends bums and so on... I'm just curious how far this goes.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)