[Serie A] Chievo 1-2 JUVENTUS (September 25, 2013) (70 Viewers)

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Most likely its going to be a "omg its the 75th minute and we haven't used any subs yet and its still 0-0 why is conte going for the draw it reminds me of Ranieri all over again" kind of game.

Buy on AliExpress.com

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
Without Tevez and Vidal on the field this could get ugly.
With Tevez on the field it certainly does.

- - - Updated - - -

Most likely its going to be a "omg its the 75th minute and we haven't used any subs yet and its still 0-0 why is conte going for the draw it reminds me of Ranieri all over again" kind of game.
Closely followed by 'it's week 5, but Napoli have won the scudetto'.

MikeM

Footballing Hipster celebrating 4th place with Tuz
Sep 21, 2008
I'm actually excited to see Quagliarella and Llorente. I really think they have a chance to be a good partnership despite what people here think. I think their movements around the box compliment each other well and I think their decisions are well suited for each other.

Llorente immediately looks to lay the ball off with only 1 or 2 touches and Quagliarella looks to shoot immediately. Llorente can create some shooting opportunities for Quags, I know it.

When you send a ball at the edge of the box for a big, strong target man to bring down and lay off, do you want him to lay that off to Giovinco lol? No. You want him laying balls off to someone with a great shot.

And Quags is in form from what I've seen recently.

Xperd

'Toli Throater
Jun 1, 2012
I'm actually excited to see Quagliarella and Llorente. I really think they have a chance to be a good partnership despite what people here think. I think their movements around the box compliment each other well and I think their decisions are well suited for each other.

Llorente immediately looks to lay the ball off with only 1 or 2 touches and Quagliarella looks to shoot immediately. Llorente can create some shooting opportunities for Quags, I know it.

When you send a ball at the edge of the box for a big, strong target man to bring down and lay off, do you want him to lay that off to Giovinco lol? No. You want him laying balls off to someone with a great shot.

:tup: Couldnt have said it better.

Dec 31, 2008

:tup:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 70)